Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor

• @Schmitcattaxi said in Fi new Notts Forest shirt sponsor:

Please change the notts to Nottingham or nottm!!!

Done πŸ˜ƒ

• That’s a pretty big time step up. Nice.

• People already buying joao carvalho shares for some reason

• @ScouseSte haha cheers mate..

• Forest CEO bloke said this:

'Across the partnership we look forward to offering our fans some great benefits and incentives whilst providing a strong platform for Football Index to achieve their marketing objectives.'

Does that mean I need to pretend to be a Forest fan to get these benefits?

• @Yellow said in Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor:

Forest CEO bloke said this:

'Across the partnership we look forward to offering our fans some great benefits and incentives whilst providing a strong platform for Football Index to achieve their marketing objectives.'

Some things just aren't worth it πŸ˜‚

Sorry @Schmitcattaxi πŸ˜‰

• Surely people in Nottingham invest in scratch cards, Iceland fish fingers & prawn rings and guns... who chose them as the right advert for FI?

• @NewUser297678

I bought him for a bit of fun (Joao Carvalho) as soon as I saw the notification about the Forest sponsorship. I'll be honest I didn't know who he was I just saw 22 and Portuguese.
    Actually after researching though his stats are good. 4 goals and 8 assists despite limited playing time under Martin O'neil at the end of the season. Linked with a move also.
    I bought at 42p. He's now at 50p which seems ridiculous but i'm enjoying it.

• Not been on here for a while and I'm typing this whilst sitting on the beach in sunny Spain but Great News!!! As a Forest fan and football index advocate I can only keep re-iterating that the platform is first class (not without a few bumps) and is here to stay!long term!!!

Biggest sponsorship deal in NFFC's history??? Thank you football index for what you've done for me and my club!!!!

• @ScouseSte said in Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor:

@Yellow said in Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor:

Forest CEO bloke said this:

Some things just aren't worth it πŸ˜‚

Sorry @Schmitcattaxi πŸ˜‰

Haha

• This is very good news. Obviously it shows FI have healthy finances (which I've never doubted, but I know many have), and it will mean much more visibility, therefore more investments, therefore more profit for us!

• My guess is the deal could be worth 2-3 million. In 2014 our deal was over a million which apparently has been beaten well twice over , can't find proper figures but defo a significant sum. Good news for fi and forest I would say

• Ps go steady on Carvalho peeps... Despite being the clubs best player O'Neill hates him and the clubs Greek owners may push him a loan move to Olympiakos? Hope not but just watch out for it... Plenty of IPO hope for the likes of Joe Worrall & Matty Cash though??? Otherwise I would Avoid all Forest players!!!! Average unfortunately at best!!! πŸ˜”

• thats the advertising budget gone then lol

• As a forest fan I see this as great news - I can now walk around my home town, wearing a football shirt for the club I support while promoting Football index (and apparently holding up Iceland at gun point to get my frozen fish finger fix according to @Vespasian32...)

• Next trader meet in the City Ground then?

• Does anyone know if it's a 1 year sponsorship deal or longer?

• It says for the 19/20 season on the promo. I hope that’s not the whole advertising budget gone on an average championship team for just a year, if it is it’s bad business in my opinion

• I am really impressed with this as a move (provided it fits within their finances). Not a forest fan but given the size of the club it gives credibility and exposure to the product.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.