Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor

• That's the new "signing"

Good news

• Please change the notts to Nottingham or nottm!!!

• So that's the announcement people have been on about?

• Great news although doesnโ€™t directly change much for traders should see a lot more people signing up

• @Schmitcattaxi said in Fi new Notts Forest shirt sponsor:

Please change the notts to Nottingham or nottm!!!

Done ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

• Thatโ€™s a pretty big time step up. Nice.

• People already buying joao carvalho shares for some reason

• @ScouseSte haha cheers mate..

• Forest CEO bloke said this:

'Across the partnership we look forward to offering our fans some great benefits and incentives whilst providing a strong platform for Football Index to achieve their marketing objectives.'

Does that mean I need to pretend to be a Forest fan to get these benefits?

• @Yellow said in Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor:

Forest CEO bloke said this:

'Across the partnership we look forward to offering our fans some great benefits and incentives whilst providing a strong platform for Football Index to achieve their marketing objectives.'

Some things just aren't worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry @Schmitcattaxi ๐Ÿ˜‰

• Surely people in Nottingham invest in scratch cards, Iceland fish fingers & prawn rings and guns... who chose them as the right advert for FI?

• @NewUser297678

I bought him for a bit of fun (Joao Carvalho) as soon as I saw the notification about the Forest sponsorship. I'll be honest I didn't know who he was I just saw 22 and Portuguese.
    Actually after researching though his stats are good. 4 goals and 8 assists despite limited playing time under Martin O'neil at the end of the season. Linked with a move also.
    I bought at 42p. He's now at 50p which seems ridiculous but i'm enjoying it.

• Not been on here for a while and I'm typing this whilst sitting on the beach in sunny Spain but Great News!!! As a Forest fan and football index advocate I can only keep re-iterating that the platform is first class (not without a few bumps) and is here to stay!long term!!!

Biggest sponsorship deal in NFFC's history??? Thank you football index for what you've done for me and my club!!!!

• @ScouseSte said in Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor:

@Yellow said in Fi new NottINGHAM Forest shirt sponsor:

Forest CEO bloke said this:

Some things just aren't worth it ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sorry @Schmitcattaxi ๐Ÿ˜‰

Haha

• This is very good news. Obviously it shows FI have healthy finances (which I've never doubted, but I know many have), and it will mean much more visibility, therefore more investments, therefore more profit for us!

• My guess is the deal could be worth 2-3 million. In 2014 our deal was over a million which apparently has been beaten well twice over , can't find proper figures but defo a significant sum. Good news for fi and forest I would say

• Ps go steady on Carvalho peeps... Despite being the clubs best player O'Neill hates him and the clubs Greek owners may push him a loan move to Olympiakos? Hope not but just watch out for it... Plenty of IPO hope for the likes of Joe Worrall & Matty Cash though??? Otherwise I would Avoid all Forest players!!!! Average unfortunately at best!!! ๐Ÿ˜”

• thats the advertising budget gone then lol

• As a forest fan I see this as great news - I can now walk around my home town, wearing a football shirt for the club I support while promoting Football index (and apparently holding up Iceland at gun point to get my frozen fish finger fix according to @Vespasian32...)

• Next trader meet in the City Ground then?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.