£100 to put in one one player over summer

• Mbwana Samatta at 46p linked with move to Premier League.

Or how about Lukasz Teodorczyk at 15p. Can't get any worse than last season at Udinese and has a proven record of goal scoring in the past.

• I’d be interested to hear others views as well, but Martial.

He had a bad end to season. His high was 3.16, there is little to suggest he’s moving, fell to low of 1.73, but has picked up steadily to 1.88.
    I think there’ll be steady progress to the start of the season.
    If he starts next season, he’ll pick up more, if he doesn’t transfer spec for winter window.
    Cheap enough to buy a decent chunk as well

• @Ringers He won’t win Pb won’t he won’t win Mb and will decrease in price if he left Man U, I can’t see why you would think he’d be a good buy.

• @Krishaan1993 said in £100 to put in one one player over summer:

Any suggestions ive got £100 in my account id like to back someone through summer or should i leave until we apprach the new season?

I would spend it now. You can pick up players for the new season now and it will count towards the 10% bonus (provided you opted in).

I'd go for a cheap player. You can buy a greater quantity of shares and will therefore see a much better % rise. My choice would be Cazorla. He's only 30p and extremely low risk with a 1p spread. Needs to sign a new contract at Villarreal but he was the main man there last season, taking penalties and corners, so he is a genuine PB threat. Should IPDs be kept then people will have another reason to buy him as he got 6 goals and 11 assists last season.

In the Spain squad at the moment so definitely 'still has it' even if he's 34.

• @Manu said in £100 to put in one one player over summer:

@Ringers He won’t win Pb won’t he won’t win Mb and will decrease in price if he left Man U, I can’t see why you would think he’d be a good buy.

He’s cheaper than a load of Man Utd players including the new boy. Not many of them will win PB MB.
    If he was going in the winter window, he’d probably be one of the bigger transfers.
    The big question is whether he is in the pecking order to start. Does he have more chance of starting than greenwood and Chong??

• Dan James price will go down, the thing is he’s so inconsistent and imo overrated massively,he’ll definitely start ahead of Chong but I wouldn’t be surprised to see Greenwood challenging for a place in the team ahead of him, and if he does start why would you buy him?

• Rashford/Martial both in a dip...both have potential for MB as at Utd, both are young and exciting types, both are internationals for euro 2020 probably...

or whack it on a cheapo- see the threads going round...100£ on a 20 something p player, can double over a month or so if lucky.

• De Ligt transfer is looking to drag on if you are looking for dividends.
    For cap app i think carrasco has the potential for a spike but id me looking even lower than that for £100. 50p or lower

• Mbappe, you saw how much he rocketed this week when there was rumours of a transfer request, if he moves to Madrid he would not only rocket but would probably be king of the index before the season starts

• @Black-wolf said in £100 to put in one one player over summer:

De Ligt transfer is looking to drag on if you are looking for dividends.
    For cap app i think carrasco has the potential for a spike but id me looking even lower than that for £100. 50p or lower

Frederic guilbert then, fits the bill at 38p, seems a guaranteed starter for villa after winter transfer and loan back to France. Villa are losing defenders as loans have ended. Recent rise, but not many have caught on yet.

• @NewUser257214 I have a few shares in mbappe but real is not happening this year. There's no way they can not be in breach of FFP if they have jovic, buy hazard, and then potentially one of eriksen or Pogba, nevermind a 200m mbappe

• Agree that 10% bonus working on a few cheapies is a good idea.

I recently picked Willi Orban, pol Lirola and Lucas Vasquez as my place holders over the bonus.

• For cap app i think carrasco has the potential for a spike but id me looking even lower than that for £100. 50p or lower

@Krishaan1993 Hope you got on carrasco that spike happened sooner than i thought 😀

• @Krishaan1993 Norwich

• @Meridismo04 if nacho goes to inter his going to be cheap regular football CL qualification a bargain at the moment same a Vazquez looks like his leaving real to both cheap

• @CRua said in £100 to put in one one player over summer:

Agree that 10% bonus working on a few cheapies is a good idea.

I recently picked Willi Orban, pol Lirola and Lucas Vasquez as my place holders over the bonus.

Big Willi had two nice goals tonight for Hungry. He’s a legend. 🤫

• Danny Welbeck...he's a value bet...100%

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.