Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬

• Andy really tough, seen a link on twitter with AC stating due to gambling laws they have had to close all Swedish accounts.

Ether way it shows once again FI customer services is the pits, I love the concept of FI, but I really have deep concerns regards how they treat and respect their customers.

I suppose we just have to accept that we are a huge cash cow for them, and in return we have a chance that they are a potential cash cow for us.
    What would happen if FI were bought out tonight, and the new owners imposed a new set of rules that was detrimental to existing owners port. I suspect the reality is where all operating in a “dog eat all”environment and instances like this, just reinforce that message.

• @Greenday What would you have done differently?

• @Andy-M Hopefully there will be a way back in for you Andy.

• @Andy-M gutted for you
    It’s like losing a ‘family pet’
    Somehow you will be back 👍

• @Timothee-Atouba ”what would I have done differently” I would have treated my customers with respect. To close someone’s account down with no notice is unbeilable.

I’m sure they were many other better options that could have been put in place.

FI have shown their colours, I’ve learnt the best way to judge companies or individuals is when they have their backs against the wall, and not when everything is rosy.
    AC should be ashamed of how his company have handled this.

• @Westy Perfectly put there.

You will be missed Andy.

Only been with FI for 4 months but you were one of the few that spoke sense on here😉

Hope you somehow return but if not I wish you best of luck for the future.

• @Andy-M sorry to hear all this Andy, hopefully there is a way round it for you. You've been a massive help to alot of us, especially newcomers unless they annoy you asking the same questions again and again 🤣😉. The forum won't be the same without you. Really hope there is a way round it in the near future for you.

• @Andy-M said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

Adam Cole has just confirmed he'll call me when he's done in his meeting.

But I'm guessing it's the end of an era on FI for me 😭😭😭

Good luck trading guys, I'll hopefully get a 2nd chance here, otherwise I'll probably deactivate account, way too depressing seeing the 🚀🚀🚀🚀

Love to the whole Forum from AndyM ❤

Ahh bloody hell! Really sorry to hear this Andy, and that's from a Scouser to a Manc 😊.

Hopefully there's some way back in future but on the meantime take care fella.
    Big loss to the forum

• ”what would I have done differently” I would have treated my customers with respect.

AC should be ashamed of how his company have handled this.

Gotta disagree with you there mate.

Traditional bookies have been unfairly closing successful gambling accounts for years, and I can guarantee you, Mr Willie Hill didn't make contact with any of the affected parties.

The CEO, Adam Cole personally communicating with @Andy-M is a true reflection of the company and its ethos.

This is purely a business decision, based on gambling restrictions and legislation abroad.

Now step off yer high horse before you do yourself a mischief! 🤠🤣

• @johnboywalker In fairness who else can contact Adam Cole directly ?? I'm guessing nobody.
    Doubt he'd contact a trader personally mate.

• @Andy-M said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

@johnboywalker In fairness who else can contact Adam Cole directly ?? I'm guessing nobody.

I can.

Unless you forgot the time you plastered his mobile number all over the forum 🤣

We have been exchanging dickpics for months ...

• @johnboywalker said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

@Andy-M said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

@johnboywalker In fairness who else can contact Adam Cole directly ?? I'm guessing nobody.

I can.

Unless you forgot the time you plastered his mobile number all over the forum 🤣

We have been exchanging dickpics for months ...

Hahahaha

• @Andy-M maybe he’ll offer you a position in the company. You could be a proper forum administrator. Although you’d probably get yourself kicked for fighting 🤣

• @Black-wolf said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

@Andy-M maybe he’ll offer you a position in the company. You could be a proper forum administrator. Although you’d probably get yourself kicked for fighting 🤣

My account would be muted... 😁

• @Ericali said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

@Black-wolf said in Waiting for Adam Cole explanation 🤬:

@Andy-M maybe he’ll offer you a position in the company. You could be a proper forum administrator. Although you’d probably get yourself kicked for fighting 🤣

My account would be muted... 😁

🤣😂🤣 it certainly would!

• 0_1559926493472_Screenshot_20190607-175439_Gallery.jpg

• So sorry to hear this @Andy-M you’ve helped me out a couple of times on here.
    I’ll trade for you Or with you 👍🏻

• Well at least you can take consolation in the fact that you've started one of the funniest threads on the index.

• Gutted for you mate! Pretty shameful of FI not to give warning of an sorts. Will miss seeing you in here.

• Hopefully there is a way back in Andy mate👍

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.