Transfer targets that havent had their 'spike'

• Looking at around £3,500-4,000 to invest tomo but only for a few weeks so its a quick flip.

Either gota to pile high on a cheap player/s and hope for 5p or so increase
    Or are there any existing transfer targets with 'legs' where I could get some divs and a little cap ap over short term?
    Or any fairly obvious transfer targets yet to see their spike? (I'm already on Carrasco and Draxler in large volumes... recently cashed out profits in Rabiot)

Suggestions so far (1st July challenge!)

Rebic - 75p
    Tielemens - 2.03
    Dybala - 2.72
    Fekir - 2.48
    Ndombele - 1.70
    Brekalo - 0.73
    Aouar - 1.67
    Isco - 1.70
    Elvedi - 93p
    Sessegnon - 2.29
    Kabak - 83p
    D Llorente - 55p
    Morelos - 92p
    Rudiger - 65p
    Aguero - 1.34
    Walker - 41p
    Hummels - 59p
    Richarlison £1.85
    Haller £1.25
    Milic £0.85
    Tsygankov £0.88
    Rashica £0.91
    Chukwueze £1.85
    Gomes £0.70
    Raman £0.56
    Pereiro £0.56
    Lozano £1.59
    Carrasco £1.06
    Neymar 6.95
    Malcom 1.23
    Bale - 3.10
    Godfrey - 89p
    Praet - 67p
    Anderson - 78p
    Under - 1.23
    Bayliss - 61p

• Tielemans still seems good value to me.
    Rebic - rumours going to Inter - seems cheap at 75p. Playing in PB league already and EL and may become main man now Jovic gone.
    Dybala - not sure how likely to move, but hasnt had any price spikes.
    Fekir & N'Dombele from Lyon - neither spiked much either and liekly to move

• @Vespasian32 Josip Brekalo is real player imo and can see him being £1 soon

• Those two sampdoria players strongly linked with Arsenal. Praet is one of them. Still looks low at 64p. Think the one I can’t remember is 75p

• @Abaalan Rebic does look cheap. He's leading now... while I was checking Ndombele I saw Aouar is still quite good value - with u21 round the corner where he could star and potential move to City.

I might wait till tomo morning and check how the MB list is looking. Try to get some divs and/or cap ap.

• @Vespasian32 said in Transfer targets that havent had their 'spike':

@Abaalan Rebic does look cheap. He's leading now... while I was checking Ndombele I saw Aouar is still quite good value - with u21 round the corner where he could star and potential move to City.

I might wait till tomo morning and check how the MB list is looking. Try to get some divs and/or cap ap.

I’ve held rebic for a while. I think he’s so undervalued on here. There were rumours of a move to Bayern a while back. I can see him possibly moving but maybe not as they’ve lost Jovic 😢

• Isco. Rumours from several sources that Real Madrid are prepared too listen to offers for him. Much more likely to move than Bale considering his age and wages. Kroos and Modric staying and rumours of the likes of Pogba and Erikson coming its only a matter of time before the rumours start 🤞🏼

• Nabil Fekir! £2.48
    Check out his graph!

• @Vespasian32 you could argue Carrasco is yet to rise to the value he could get too if he goes to Arsenal.

• If you wanted to look at pb then judging by his movement las few weeks i'd think elvedi will see a very nice rise in the two weeks you wait. No divs but what can ya do.

Think we should all come back here in a couple weeks and see who made the best pick!
    Elvedi currently at 93p

• @LuaLua said in Transfer targets that havent had their 'spike':

If you wanted to look at pb then judging by his movement las few weeks i'd think elvedi will see a very nice rise in the two weeks you wait. No divs but what can ya do.

Think we should all come back here in a couple weeks and see who made the best pick!
    Elvedi currently at 93p

It’s on 🤣

• @DavidMUFC1987 said in Transfer targets that havent had their 'spike':

@LuaLua said in Transfer targets that havent had their 'spike':

If you wanted to look at pb then judging by his movement las few weeks i'd think elvedi will see a very nice rise in the two weeks you wait. No divs but what can ya do.

Elvedi currently at 93p

It’s on 🤣

Everyone post price at time of tip then.

• @Shippers yeh I don't want to buy more tho.. had too many, market sold some at £1.10, IS some for £1.05 … still got plenty if he kicks on again tomo. I've done well so far derisking and not being greedy. managed to sell my 1000 Rabiot for 1.61.. he got to 1.64 and is now 1.43 or something... i also got out of Zaha, Coutinho and a couple others at their peak … but on the flip side lost out with Bale, sold about 15p too early.

• RYAN SESSEGNON bound to be media buzz about him and plenty of cap app on him, hold 300

• Ozan Kabak - £0.83

Just been relegated with VFB Stuttgart ................wait........... let me finish!!!

19 year old defender, 3 goals in a struggling side, given the award for the bundesliga 'rookie of the year'. He was linked with some big clubs when he moved to Stuttgart, and even better, he has a £13 million release clause if Stuttgart get relegated. A lot of clubs need defenders this season, and already linked with Arsenal, Man Utd and Spurs

• @LuaLua good idea... il be buying before 2pm tomo so ill do a table of the suggestions and prices.
    1st of July is the end point as along with my Brucey bonus i'll be taking some money out.

I'll have made over £10k profit so for a while at least im withdrawing the rest. Leaving around £6k on Neymar, £1k each on Brandt, T Hazard, Greenwood, Brewster... and the rest of the profit on Vanaken, El Ghazi, Roberto and Clerc a few hundred of each.

Hoping that the £10k can mature nicely when im away with work and not able to tinker as much!

• @Vespasian32 apologies I've just re-read your topic didn't realise you mentioned him originally 🙈. I have a few myself, will see some in next spike but looking to hold if he came to prem. Think he will do very well. Deigo Llorente is meant to be moving and a couple of prem teams have looked at him. His price is low compared to other defenders. Also Morelos would get some very nice Cap App if he came to Prem

• @LuaLua said in Transfer targets that havent had their 'spike':

Elvedi currently at 93p

Good shout, have seen steady rise and really rate him.

I'll stick with my original rebic at 75p!

• @Vespasian32 I'd be very tempted to go pile high on one of them players with a banega style 1 year graph. Not him tho cos I'm building my own hold still 😁😁

Rudiger, aguero, Walker, hummels, youd get an absolute bucket load of em with that money and could expect probably >50% ROI on just about any of em

• Isco £1.70
    Will hit £2 before next Friday 👀

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.