Patson Daka

• I guess you all are split on Daka. Like i said at the very beginning follow your gut. My gut telling me he is being moulded still into something that can be explosive in the coming future. My gut is also telling me dont miss out on him because there's no point buying someone when he's linked to Europe top leagues its too late by then the skill is to get them early. Whoever don't want to buy him now for whatever reason rubbish league or whatever. Tells me these same people wont buy when he moves to top league because then he will be too high? Can't win. u dont wanna pick him.up early on the cheap when he in a rubbish league and neither do u wanna pick him up when he rises and has moved. Do you guys not know that Salzburg had interest in him but were not willing to sell both haaland and Daka in the same window. Its like pool selling mane and salah same time wouldnt happen. Definitely a transfer brewing in my eyes

Oh and this "pony" is about to kick off in 30mins. So we see......................... πŸ˜πŸ˜‡πŸ‘πŸ‘Š

• Not sure what price he can reach, but I see links to top teams arising very soon, top PL teams included. Newspapers will speculate a lot on the new Haaland story to generate clicks.
    I am actually quite surprised there is still no link to United :)

• @Sonnyjim the pony just scored another one sunny jim 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Imagine playing in the Austrian Bundesliga and needing two halves of football to score a hat-trick...

• @JonesyFI-WH maybe a bit harsh but from what I’ve seen of him I don’t think he has much quality to go into a pb league and be successful.

Put him in a team other a top 4 team in a pb league and he scores 12 max a season.

Didn’t say a word before but now he’s over Β£2 it’s a bit mad.

• @Sonnyjim i'd argue and say 12 goals in a team outside the top 4 would be a very impressive tally (I appreciate you did say max).

There's not that many that achieve that. Calvert-Lewin and Jimenez both have 13 and i'd say both have been very good this year, Richarlison only 10, and even Firmino who plays for a high scoring team only has 8. Not easy to score half a dozen goals in the Premier League (or any PB league).

Judging by their prices though i'd say his ceiling is anywhere between Β£2.50 and Β£3.00. Though if this is a 'flash in the pan' season he could plummet back to low Β£1.

• @JonesyFI-WH yeah I suppose you’re right about the goal tally etc.

I’m just thinking I’d rather have double the amount of max Arnold than Daka.

I’d be worried he’d end up like Joelinton or someone like that.

• @Notanyoldnewuser he scored a hattrick inside 45mins the previous game. Dunno what you're on about son πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈhe can't do 1st half hattricks every weekend he ain't God. But maybe you are πŸ˜‡πŸ€£πŸ‘
    Anyway we see him today champ 🧐

• @FukUpayMe I'm just saying πŸ—£οΈszobszlai πŸ‡­πŸ‡Ί eats🍴dakaπŸ‡ΏπŸ‡² for breakfast πŸ₯ž

• @Notanyoldnewuser u wasn't saying that at all son,
    Ur now trying to take this conversation into another category because the last thing you said was so Pathetic and my facts shut you down πŸ˜œπŸ€—πŸ€£πŸ˜

• @FukUpayMe WOW. It was what I was saying- I tell you what I'll put in a buy order 1p below the market buy price for one share of a player of your choosing if daka scores a hat-trick in one half of football today, and proves he is on the same level as the mighty szoboszlai. If he doesn't you have to admit that szoboszlai is better than Messi and daka is worse that jesse (lingard).
    I can see why Eric loves getting into arguments on hereπŸ˜‚

• @Notanyoldnewuser 🀣🀣🀣
    Its all good mate just banter. That offer does seem interesting tho 😁
    I hope he does score hattrick today now just for that free satisfaction πŸ‘πŸ‘ŠπŸ™‚

• @FukUpayMe unlucky mate, no patson the back for you today unfortunately

• @Notanyoldnewuser πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
    Hello mate i was wondering why it took you a whole 9mins after the game finished to reply πŸ˜‚πŸ˜
    What took you so long !
    Nah all good tho, Daka scored one. And your player Szoboszlai scored one. (I know you hold him 😜) they both had a good game again fair play,
    Honours even I say, guess thats fair enough for us both happy days!

Jokes aside tho, Szoboszlai is a player too! Lol
    They both solid prospects in my eyes. And I hope they both come to the top 5 European Leagues quick fast so we both get stinking rich !!!! πŸ™‚πŸ‘Š
    And to be totally honest with you I would love to buy Szoboszlai and have them Both no doubt but I just can't have shares in two players that are outside the Top 5 leagues its too risky thats why i went for Daka and obviously you hold Szoboszlai,
    I hope we both smash it up πŸ‘πŸ˜

Next Salzburg game Wednesday night. I think they are playing every sunday and Wednesday till the end of July. So till next time my friend !
    Happy Sunday πŸ‘Š

• @FukUpayMe I bided my time and came up with a witty pun that displays the intelligence I use when selecting the right Salzburg player to add to my portfolio. Not only do I hold Szoboszlai, but I hold one full share in him, and he's gonna make me bloody rich. Tbf would be pretty cool if they both went to Milan. Happy Szoboszunday to you too! Btw I'm making the same offer for next match.

• @Notanyoldnewuser haha !

Ye i reckon before any of them Hwang Hee-Chan would probably be the first to move somewhere.
    To be honest I would prefer them in Germany as opposed to Italy but they both got the pace to frighten Italy or Germany me think...
    Let's see where this takes us and our whole one share we got in each of them ! πŸ˜œπŸ‘

See you Wednesday mate.

• @FukUpayMe I'd be Szoboszlying if i said Dominik Szoboszlai isn't the best player in the world right now, andakan't say that Patson Daka is any good.

• @Notanyoldnewuser said in Patson Daka:

@FukUpayMe WOW. It was what I was saying- I tell you what I'll put in a buy order 1p below the market buy price for one share of a player of your choosing if daka scores a hat-trick in one half of football today, and proves he is on the same level as the mighty szoboszlai. If he doesn't you have to admit that szoboszlai is better than Messi and daka is worse that jesse (lingard).

@FukUpayMe offer's still on, who do you want me to buy? :)