Harry Maguire

• If De Ligt price is anything to go by maguire has got loads of room to grow and hopefully lots a buzz to come.

• Relatively cheap? Why? He just signed a new contract last year. Leicester don't want to sell, he is their captain and just turned 26. What price do you think he will sell for?

• I think they will sell because they want teilemans.
    Probably 70million ish.

• Step aside de ligt

• He put a transfer request last January because he wanted to go united. Why would you stay at Leicester?? Whether or not he goes united or city this could rumble on and on.

• Can't believe someone just ISed him 😂😂😂

• @Jonah said in Harry Maguire:

Can't believe someone just ISed him 😂😂😂

Who maguire? Lol

• @Jonah said in Harry Maguire:

Can't believe someone just ISed him 😂😂😂

I been seeing this so much... People using IS on a player being bought in droves. I'm sure there's a new mob of players that don't know you can sell to market

• @Tom77 said in Harry Maguire:

I think they will sell because they want teilemans.
    Probably 70million ish.

What has Teilemans got to do with it ?

Owners are multi billionaires so money is no object

Maguire won't move for less than £80M

• @bernardb said in Harry Maguire:

@Tom77 said in Harry Maguire:

I think they will sell because they want teilemans.
    Probably 70million ish.

What has Teilemans got to do with it ?

Owners are multi billionaires so money is no object

Maguire won't move for less than £80M

Maybe they want a decent balance sheet. Sorry I don’t remember Leicester splashing £50 million on player out of the blue. Just because the owner is a billionaire it doesn’t mean anything.
    How many owners are very rich and don't spend much money.....

• There is financial fair play to consider too.

• @Vespasian32 I think so . Just throwing money away

• @Vespasian32 I sold 17 to market yesterday evening @£1.92, just to round down my holding and they took 25 minutes to sell.

• Personally I think Maguire is worth the money...Leicester should sell. Home grown English first choice centre back, no brainer.

• Finally bit the bullet & sold Maguire to market this morning, all sold within an hour so not much of a sales queue atm. Firstly I rate him as a player & think he's a big future ahead of him but as an FI asset I bought him @88 so selling @203 is a nice solid profit. I also think, based on last year, he could realistically win 10p possibly 20p of clean dividends (excluding any transfer related MB which is a one off) so would only yield upto 10% at his current price.

There are far better value/higher yielding PB winning defenders to pick from, I also think a Manchester transfer is pretty much factored into the price now so either he stays & gets a disappointed trader sell off or moves & gets a profit taking sell off so either way i see a short term price dip back towards 1.60-1.80 territory. I don't rule out him rising to 2.20-2.40 but on the balance of risks don't want to be too greedy & once his future is resolved & price settles I may well buy back in - if I misjudge it & pay a little more then so be it. Thanks for the ride Harry a very pleasant experience.

• I’m holding as it’s all rumours atm. No contact has been made as of yet. I can see him further rising and earning some dividends along the way. Well done for getting on at 88p a share. I’ve been on since £1.28, I’m hoping this really drags out. I think it will because maguire must have only just gone on holiday 😂

• I got on him very late for MB transfer buzz. He hit +22p the other day, now he's dropped to +19p. I think he's peaked so I'll take the profits today, but not exit the player. Plenty of MB left in him.

• With probably a United move + England in Euros and one of the few defenders that actually is somewhat media friendly I'm expecting another price rise before its time to sell

• What’s the highest price we think maguire can reach??
    I think he can get to at least £2.20...

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.