Harry Maguire

• Relatively cheap? Why? He just signed a new contract last year. Leicester don't want to sell, he is their captain and just turned 26. What price do you think he will sell for?

• I think they will sell because they want teilemans.
    Probably 70million ish.

• Step aside de ligt

• He put a transfer request last January because he wanted to go united. Why would you stay at Leicester?? Whether or not he goes united or city this could rumble on and on.

• Can't believe someone just ISed him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• @Jonah said in Harry Maguire:

Can't believe someone just ISed him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Who maguire? Lol

• @Jonah said in Harry Maguire:

Can't believe someone just ISed him πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I been seeing this so much... People using IS on a player being bought in droves. I'm sure there's a new mob of players that don't know you can sell to market

• @Tom77 said in Harry Maguire:

I think they will sell because they want teilemans.
    Probably 70million ish.

What has Teilemans got to do with it ?

Owners are multi billionaires so money is no object

Maguire won't move for less than Β£80M

• @bernardb said in Harry Maguire:

@Tom77 said in Harry Maguire:

I think they will sell because they want teilemans.
    Probably 70million ish.

What has Teilemans got to do with it ?

Owners are multi billionaires so money is no object

Maguire won't move for less than Β£80M

Maybe they want a decent balance sheet. Sorry I don’t remember Leicester splashing Β£50 million on player out of the blue. Just because the owner is a billionaire it doesn’t mean anything.
    How many owners are very rich and don't spend much money.....

• There is financial fair play to consider too.

• @Vespasian32 I think so . Just throwing money away

• @Vespasian32 I sold 17 to market yesterday evening @Β£1.92, just to round down my holding and they took 25 minutes to sell.

• Personally I think Maguire is worth the money...Leicester should sell. Home grown English first choice centre back, no brainer.

• Finally bit the bullet & sold Maguire to market this morning, all sold within an hour so not much of a sales queue atm. Firstly I rate him as a player & think he's a big future ahead of him but as an FI asset I bought him @88 so selling @203 is a nice solid profit. I also think, based on last year, he could realistically win 10p possibly 20p of clean dividends (excluding any transfer related MB which is a one off) so would only yield upto 10% at his current price.

There are far better value/higher yielding PB winning defenders to pick from, I also think a Manchester transfer is pretty much factored into the price now so either he stays & gets a disappointed trader sell off or moves & gets a profit taking sell off so either way i see a short term price dip back towards 1.60-1.80 territory. I don't rule out him rising to 2.20-2.40 but on the balance of risks don't want to be too greedy & once his future is resolved & price settles I may well buy back in - if I misjudge it & pay a little more then so be it. Thanks for the ride Harry a very pleasant experience.

• I’m holding as it’s all rumours atm. No contact has been made as of yet. I can see him further rising and earning some dividends along the way. Well done for getting on at 88p a share. I’ve been on since Β£1.28, I’m hoping this really drags out. I think it will because maguire must have only just gone on holiday πŸ˜‚

• I got on him very late for MB transfer buzz. He hit +22p the other day, now he's dropped to +19p. I think he's peaked so I'll take the profits today, but not exit the player. Plenty of MB left in him.

• With probably a United move + England in Euros and one of the few defenders that actually is somewhat media friendly I'm expecting another price rise before its time to sell

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.