Lower league 'outstanding' talents

• General question for supporters of league 1 or 2 clubs (I'm a united fan and not much knowledge of lower leagues).
    Is there a young player at your club that is regarded as a great talent that will go on to bigger/better things?
    Thinking of Bayliss at Coventry.
    Although players like this may not be on the index yet!
    Thanks all πŸ‘

• Dru yearwood. Plays for southend.

• I was trawling the lower leagues awhile back for a few days finding absolute garbage.

Then after days i finally found someone interesting by the name of phillip Klement

He single handedly dragged his shit team up into the bundesliga scoring 16. So i think ok maybe an ipd flip maybe a small pb punt.

And then you realise he plays as a bloody defensive midfielder!!
    0_1559993491737_upload-e791c794-2eba-4653-ba4a-a66f1706f4dc

So his potential pb stats must be through the roof.

They are.

0_1559993559664_upload-d1f3c3d9-ec2a-401a-8230-0f3a4f62e41a
    0_1559993611895_upload-bfd648c9-91b1-4ecc-bada-92e5caf06b3f

Good on both sides of the ball. And 16 goals. That's crazy.

So i'm instantly getting ready to free up funds because I have found the golden ticket.

And guess what happens.
    He transfers to fucking VFB Stuttgart.
    The same Stuttgart who just got relegated back down to bundesliga 2.
    What a joke.
    What is he doing with his career. Destroying it. and also destroying my fi career simultaeneoulsy. Such a rollercoaster of emotions. Just had to share.

Next year phillip, next year.

0_1559993782938_upload-76e77944-8663-460d-a368-f6d1cca0ee2f

Remember the face. He's gonna be big.

• @LuaLua I was 2/3 of the way through that post and already trying to work out who to sell. Nightmare bud, almost a brilliant find

• @Mattynewera said in Lower league 'outstanding' talents:

Dru yearwood. Plays for southend.

Are you a fellow Southend fan? Instantly came to mind when i saw this post...

• Another Southend (now ex) player I really rated was Daniel Bentley. Now Brentford no.1 but i dont think he is listed (or wasnt last time i checked) and i know GK's arent very popular, but should surely get a boost sometime soon!

• @LuaLua great post πŸ˜‚ seems strange to stay in the second division...

• @LuaLua If he’s Czech, I seen him play under age a few years back and he was playing up front and was the standout player in their team. It was definitely a guy called Klement, whether it’s the same guy though

• @Neil2265 said in Lower league 'outstanding' talents:

General question for supporters of league 1 or 2 clubs (I'm a united fan and not much knowledge of lower leagues).
    Is there a young player at your club that is regarded as a great talent that will go on to bigger/better things?
    Thinking of Bayliss at Coventry.
    Although players like this may not be on the index yet!
    Thanks all πŸ‘

Couple of seasons and you will be able to check them out yourselves ...

• @bernardb you're not wrong! Definitely feels like I'm watching a lower league team sometimes πŸ˜‚ got to stick with them though

• @Abaalan nope sorry. Lol man utd fan. But heard hes a really gd player.

• James Justin playing for Luton looks impressive, given some of the links mentioned could have further growth in his value. Shame they don’t have any more Luton players given some of the potential amongst the squad.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.