Wan bissaka

• He’s suddenly shot up in price cant see any reason online yet but im assuming he will be putting in some media scores tomorrow

• Sky reporting united have made a substantial bid for him!

• @NewUser206227 good stuff i couldnt find anything. If its sky its likely true

• Dammit just woken up to see who’s top of the increase charts this morn! 🙈 another one missed!

• AWB has plenty of articles from MB sources if you Google him this morning, but only one is showing up on his profile and media score. Anyone have any ideas why? All of them seem to include his full name in the headline.

• @NewUser356207 it’s not too late to get on him at all. Likely to be Man U new left back which will propell him in to the England squad plus he’s only young. Massive potential for price increase I think.

• @NewUser257214 said in Wan bissaka:

@NewUser356207 it’s not too late to get on him at all. Likely to be Man U new left back which will propell him in to the England squad plus he’s only young. Massive potential for price increase I think.

These pumps 🙄

He's a right back, not a left back.

Kyle Walker is the England right back and is 40p, Trippier is 61p. Luke Shaw is 73p and is the Man U left back. Danny Rose is 41p. Add up all their prices and you get £2.15, which is Wan-Bissaka's current price.

What is driving the 'massive potential for price increase'? Why is it 'not too late'?

• @Yellow said in Wan bissaka:

@NewUser257214 said in Wan bissaka:

@NewUser356207 it’s not too late to get on him at all. Likely to be Man U new left back which will propell him in to the England squad plus he’s only young. Massive potential for price increase I think.

These pumps 🙄

He's a right back, not a left back.

Kyle Walker is the England right back and is 40p, Trippier is 61p. Luke Shaw is 73p and is the Man U left back. Danny Rose is 41p. Add up all their prices and you get £2.15, which is Wan-Bissaka's current price.

What is driving the 'massive potential for price increase'? Why is it 'not too late'?

I couldn't agree more: this one was one to be on a month or more back. Anyone getting on now is likely to make very little or lose quite a bit. As you say, I just can't see how that price will hold up.

• TAA is being used as a comparison I imagine BUT TAA is an exception - he takes corners AND free kicks for Liverpool and as such is a PB beast.
    Wan-Bissaka will get nowhere near TAA's PB scores - so all you've got is some MB for a transfer and then - in my opinion - at his absolute most he's worth £1.50 - realistically £1.

• @Yellow TAA is constabulary more expensive with no transfer speculation. If bissaka moves to Man U his price is only going up imo

• @NewUser257214 see above TAA is a PB monster that Wan-Bissaka will never be. TAA is a PB beast because he takes corners and free-kicks which Wan-Bissska never will.

• @NewUser257214 said in Wan bissaka:

@Yellow TAA is constabulary more expensive with no transfer speculation. If bissaka moves to Man U his price is only going up imo

As @janner73 has said, Trent's PB scores are brilliant, due largely to the fact he takes set pieces. That's why he is more expensive.

0_1560078189352_upload-99792f1e-e5e3-40ee-a570-1732ac8168d4

0_1560078160819_upload-caf2be86-1a4c-4a67-98c4-8060fe93e923

Wan-Bissaka will definitely get transfer speculation and will likely snag some MB over the summer...but then what? A lot of people will have already bought with summer transfer speculation in mind. If/when he signs for Man U, where is the MB coming from? Maybe an England call up but what else that's going to justify his price?

I'm sure Wan-Bissaka's PB will improve at Man U (if he signs) but I can't see him regularly generating enough MB to justify that price, let alone 'massive potential for price increase'.

• United coming in again for him. Seems they’re pretty determined to get him and if not I can see spurs trying to get a deal done...

• See on Sky Sports news that if they dont get Wan Bissaka they will go for Max Aarons of Norwich.

And if they do get him then Palace want Aarons.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.