Lewis Cook

• Was quality at Leeds, led England Under 20s to World Cup glory, smashing it for Bournemouth and schooled Chelsea's midfield million pound duo of Kante and Bakayoko last night.

Rumours he might make the plane for the World Cup, worth a punt at 69p? Will surely be linked with a move to a bigger club if he keeps going the way he is. Might turn into a very long hold, any thoughts?

• @NewUser69901: He definitely has a good chance... Southgate likes to bring through the youngsters and give them an opportunity to prove themselves...

It may be a tournament too early for Cook though.

• If there's going to be a wild card on the plane, and there has always been at least one, a centre mid has as good a chance as anyone as it's a pretty shallow pool quality wise. Cook is a fantastic prospect, tournament experience and he's a typical Southgate promotion. The only issue I have is sitting on £100+ of investment on a player that will sit around 70p for months. The opportunity cost is too high for me but I have a feeling ill be the one getting on him at 85/90p when the time comes!

• I ended up selling my shares in Lewis. Bought Sancho instead and was the right decision. Lewis has been playing 1st team football for some time but nothing happens with his price. Sancho has 2 1st team appearances and has gone from 90p to 1.55 in a short time. Just can not see Lewis being a money maker whilst at Bournemouth.

• Yeah will be an interesting one. I've kept him just to see what happens, cheap as chips.

Jadon Sancho was a great shout, I didn't think he'd get a game tbh. Has me wondering about Ademola Lookman at Leipzig now, 94p!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.