If i could still trade

• Just something telling me that Dele Alli will have a very good season for Spurs and his price will rise a lot.

Obviously I can't take advantage of my feeling here, hopefully someone else does and i get it spot on.

• Been debating about him today your roaming eye could push it through🤔

• He needs an injury free run as a second striker. hes been shifted about far too much over the last year. Hes not a midfielder or a wide attacker.

• Only 23. People writing him off far too early.
    @Andy-M anyone ever call you from the company in the end?

• For the price he’s poor for Pb and Mb and he won’t move from spurs, much much better buys available.

• @Manu Had he scored a few more tho he would have done fine on both fronts tho. He's a midfielder who could be scoring around that 15 a season mark. Just depends how you think he does next season.

• Even if he scored 15 goals a season I doubt he’d win much if any Pb....his game isn’t suited to the system,he tries too many tricks and flicks and gives the ball away too often . I think he’s a good player in real life I’m just saying that there’s so much better choice especially for the price. Just my opinion though.👍

• Another problem is that there are so many frustrated Dele Alli holders that when he does eventually see a value spike many will sell up straight away.

• @Chris-J said in If i could still trade:

Another problem is that there are so many frustrated Dele Alli holders that when he does eventually see a value spike many will sell up straight away.

Excellent point mate.

I've been in that position with several players previously, and when I eventually broke even after several months in the red, I jumped ship, delighted with my decision to cut and run.

• Think and hope you could be right. Hoping that he will propser when eriksen leaves and become the main man in that spurs midfield.

• @Andy-M

You had any joy of football index or worked out
    a way you can trade from Sweden

• @therock
    Of course he has! Where do you think he got the 1000s of Allis that he’s now shamelessly pumping!

Just kidding Andy 😘

• @LuaLua said in If i could still trade:

Only 23. People writing him off far too early.
    @Andy-M anyone ever call you from the company in the end?

I sent an e-mail to Adam Cole that he didn't need to call me because they managed to sort out the withdrawing problem, tbh can't be bothered to get annoyed about something i can't change.

• @therock said in If i could still trade:

@Andy-M

You had any joy of football index or worked out
    a way you can trade from Sweden

Not interested unless FI get a licence in the future.

• I hold him but he was being played too deep last season to make the same impact as previous seasons. Still young though so gonna hold.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.