Strategy

• Anyone got any rogue under the radar strategies they like to use and want to share?

• Hush hush, this is top secret like, but try "Buy low, sell high".

• @NewUser307981 Chris Lowe - Huddersfield ?

I'm in

• I look at good managers that have left the prem or taken on a lesser club and see who they buy at the moment I’m looking at Wagner at Schalke, seeing where puel ends up following conte at inter the ex real boss at Sevilla and now seeing what happens at Newcastle and Benítez and buying cast offs from big clubs that these bosses snap up and at the moment inter and conte is what’s interesting me as they are linked with some good players from real who will get more regular game time and are cheap and they are in the CL

• @Mazza-magic I really like the conte at inter, Nagelsmann at leipzig and lopetegui at sevilla. More concerned with rose at gladbach tho. there are some absolute bargains at inter and leipzig imo. they will pick up traction due to ipds alone.

• @Mazza-magic Yeah I haven't really analysed managers and pb yet but its something i should get on.
    Any interesting managerial vacancies atm not yet mentioned?

• @dionysusthyrsus hassenhutl left leipzig a year ago and obviously now manages southampton. Their current manager is called ralph rangnick

• @NewUser297678 sorry i meant Nagelsmann haha

• @dionysusthyrsus oh yeah i forgot he is taking over. Well definitely agree he has already proved himself to be a class manager

• @NewUser297678. Definitely one to watch for the new season. lots and lots of value in that squad with him at the helm. Just a shame that the pb scores were generally pretty poor last year apart from werner and halstenberg.

That should change with his back 3. Hoffenheim had the 4th highest average possession last year in the bundesliga, leipzig had the 8th. 2nd and 3rd were dortmund and levekusen and the pb favoured akanji and tah very favourably. Its just a ball bag picking from halstenberg, klostermann, upe and konate, given all their scores bar halstenberg were pretty poo. Fancy upe to make a comeback for pb divs next year should he stay injury free.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.