PB Players

• Hello, very new user here!

As a result of being new, I have no idea which players are PB machines. Using last season as an example, I would like to know which players were the best for PB, just so I can get an idea of the type of player that does well, PB-wise.

• Try football index edge.com.
    This will give you all the info you need

• The top 20 PB players in terms of total PB divs last season were:

Lionel Messi
    Joshua Kimmich
    Neymar
    Daniel Parejo
    Thiago Alcántara
    Ever Banega
    Paul Pogba
    Eden Hazard
    Antoine Griezmann
    Virgil Van Dijk
    Thorgan Hazard
    Duvan Zapata
    Sergio Ramos
    Teji Savanier
    Marquinhos
    Cristiano Ronaldo
    Willian
    Luis Suárez
    Jonathan Tah
    Rodrigo De Paul

(Data provided by @Noirx4 )

• @NewUser181606 Great, thanks!

• Also check out indexgain as they have a really good tool called buzzbot which you can use on your mobile so you can research anytime. Comes up with player reports which shows scores, dividend wins, goals, assist and fixtures for the next 30 days.

Comes with loads of price alert and portfolio management tools too.

• Rough guide would be midfielders who score a lot and pass a lot
    Defenders who pass a lot and or cross a lot and get a goal every now and again
    Strikers who get involved in the play with passes and obvs have to score a bunch

Very basic overview
    Generally avoid wingers and cdms

Also read this and don't put too much money in during first month
    https://forums.footballindex.co.uk/topic/5017/all-things-football-index/179

• I can't believe Havvertz isn't on the list, also to note if James Rodrigez plays more regulary he can score very highly.

• @PogbaforMB Havertz was incredibly unlucky not to get way more last year.

• Teji savanier 👌👍

• Toni Kroos should be a PB monster when Madrid play well couple that with his own dvd coming out next month which will no doubt spark some more interest with traders. Plus looking at his graph he looks to have reached a very low price for him.
    I have just topped up

• Milivojevic is a must in my opinion too. Ive mentioned him a few times but if palace have a decent season hes there pb man also on penalties too atleast he was all last season

• Ramos.
    Look at his 3 month graph. It's a thing of beauty! Scored a pen for Spain the other night to keep up his great record!
    I've just topped up with another 100.
    83p bargain!

• @Dan-w God his 1 year graph is spectacular but I've loaded up on these types of players and enough is enough, but hes a brilliant investment for both cap app and pb

• @MickTurbo just a bit! I wanted to get on him last year but missed the boat. Watched him fall and fall and have topped up along the way. He should have a good yield this year at that price!🤞

• Just havent got the energy to tinker with my PB holds anymore mate so unlikely to invest but yes definitely a good one

• Finally just got the money in to buy Ramos. Aside from solid PB, he's also got a record of winning MB. He's an absolute fiend and the British press love to hate him. Could pick up a win or two when MB is opened up to the whole index.

• @Yellow said in PB Players:

Finally just got the money in to buy Ramos. Aside from solid PB, he's also got a record of winning MB. He's an absolute fiend and the British press love to hate him. Could pick up a win or two when MB is opened up to the whole index.

Excellent move - he was the most expensive defender when I first joined and will prove exactly why once the season is underway - suffered badly as a result of Reals poor season and early CL exit.

He should creep up slowly for the rest of the summer and will rocket when he bangs in a few winners.

Hopefully Real draw an English side in the CL (not sure how likely that is with the new seeding system) - imagine the media coverage around Ramos v Salah again.

• @Black-wolf minus zaha next season, his 10 penalties are halved at least...

• Ere, I'm currently pumping money into thiago Alcantara and kai havertz. The former cos his yield is tremendous, the latter cos I think hes good for £4.50 within a year and cos he could become a superb PB hold.

Here's the question, will a much improved havertz significantly hurt alcantaras PB yield?

• @MickTurbo said in PB Players:

Ere, I'm currently pumping money into thiago Alcantara and kai havertz. The former cos his yield is tremendous, the latter cos I think hes good for £4.50 within a year and cos he could become a superb PB hold.

Here's the question, will a much improved havertz significantly hurt alcantaras PB yield?

I've held both since late December or early January, and have zero divs from Alcantara and £19.20 from Havertz. I don't remember if Kai won those divs on days when thiago was also playing, but it's a reasonable assumption. Going from my experience with them both, the threat is already there.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.