Christian Pulisic

• Can anyone shed some light on his price drop. Just checked my portfolio and he has dropped 10p in the last 24 hours. Can't find any news on Google to find a reason for this.

• one trader dumped thousands. I think at least 5p can be attributed to that one person. A few others before hand had sold batches of 300 tho, so maybe there is some reason for it.

• Thanks. Haven't been watching the ticker so that's good to know.

• yeah saw one guy sell all his and put the money in Fernandes instead

• @NewUser300467

It happened in the last hour. He wasn't down when I checked this morning.

Meh. He'll bounce back the closer we get to the season starting.

• I'm sure he had his reasons, but I can only see him flying. Especially, when the transfer ban is upheld.

• Use it as a time to top up, for me. I'm thankful someone has sold up. More profit to be made when the season gets going next year

• @JH I've bought a few more after price drop.
    The only positive of Englands disappointment in NL is the drop of Kane and Sancho so waiting for a slight uptick in their prices to top up.

There are always opportunities when players take a sudden dive for little reason so you have to take advantage.

• @Gazz127 said in Christian Pulisic:

@JH I've bought a few more after price drop.
    The only positive of Englands disappointment in NL is the drop of Kane and Sancho so waiting for a slight uptick in their prices to top up.

There are always opportunities when players take a sudden dive for little reason so you have to take advantage.

You're not wrong mate.

Kane's price tag this time next year, as we're in the Euro's could be huge by comparison and by then the dividends will hopefully have risen again too.

• With the copa and the euros, the gold cup has understandably been overlooked but USA play Guyana at 0300 UK time tomorrow. Might be worth recording for people who hold or are thinking about holding Pulisic.
    Yes the oppositions not great and I'm not saying if he looks great then he is great, just letting anyone know who is interested in him that's all

• Anyone interested in pulisic, he starts today vs Barcelona. Kick off 11:30 am BST source sky sports news

• Apparently had a blinder today against Barcelona...just didn't score.

• @gball1975

This boy is geading in one direction.. buy as many as u can and keep hold.. .

• @gball1975 his shot was saved and lead directly to Abraham's goal

• I bought bit late to the party at £1.79 but he has been a slow burning steady riser ever since. A good buy thanks some solid pumping by Dan the Man 👍👍

• I got in quite cheaply and sold at about £2.32 and a bit of a drop followed. I've been watching all week and waiting with the intention of getting back on below £2.50. Paid £2.45 today soon as I knew he was playing. I'll be keeping long term this time

• I bought in at £1.64 and sold recently at £2.45.

It wouldn’t surprise me if he rises again and hits £3 at some point this season. But I needed to cash out some money and was happy with the profit i’d achieved.

• As it stands today, I am 51% up on Pulisic, was 65% up but dropped down recently as we know.

In a word...keep or sell up to re-invest?

• @gball1975 re-invest IMO, I think his price will end up higher in the future, but there's easier money to be made elsewhere I think (Laporte/Carrasco)

• @gball1975 tricky you did better than me got on at 2-49 he went up to 3-15 , when I left for the states 🇺🇸 thought I'd come back to a goldmine..😔..I'm torn but
    He's supposed to be the new Chelsea Messiah and he's got champions league and a few tough teams coming up, hopefully he'll do something special , if not I'll sell up in Nov.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.