Lozano, what's he messing about doing?

• Morning all.

Hirving Lozano has been a hold since just before Spurs took on PSV in the CL group stages. We all knew the following facts:

1: PSV had to sell for financial reasons
    2: He was going to go to a big PB league.

Those that know me know I like to go long (Carrasco) and so i dumped a fair amount into old Hirving only for the news to surface that he was pretty much done at Napoli which stalled his price (I don't sell players regardless)

I happen to think he's waiting on another team (apart from the agent issues) and there will be a bump in the next couple of weeks.

If he's holding out for a team better than Napoli then that's a good investment as far as I can see.

• Reports yesterday he was holding out for a move to united
    Agent told him to forget about it tho
    We still have a glaring hole at RW imo
    Problem is the best players want CL, we don't have that, but blowing the budget to get it only means we cant spend big on sancho or some other big name next year.
    So tbh I just have no idea who we get at RW if anyone this year.
    Lingard mata dalot rashford greenwood even martial and dan james could be part of some booky rotation system for a year

• @Ellisandro said in Lozano, what's he messing about doing?:

Morning all.

Hirving Lozano has been a hold since just before Spurs took on PSV in the CL group stages. We all knew the following facts:

Those that know me know I like to go long (Carrasco) and so i dumped a fair amount into old Hirving only for the news to surface that he was pretty much done at Napoli which stalled his price (I don't sell players regardless)

I happen to think he's waiting on another team (apart from the agent issues) and there will be a bump in the next couple of weeks.

If he's holding out for a team better than Napoli then that's a good investment as far as I can see.

I bought Lozano at the same time of buying Lo Celso. Whilst Lo Celso is flying with creditable transfer links, Lozano is sluggish. He's currently 2p in the green now after being in the red for a while. As you say, if he is holding out for a bigger club, then that's good news for holders.

• Isn’t the agent raiola, if so he hasn’t got to work yet because surely he will be touting him to prem clubs, I've had him for a while now also.

• I'm guessing the medical at this stage will still be an issue as he's recovering so spending that much money without knowing if there's any scar tissue or implications would be mad. Either a late transfer or a delay til Jan imo

• Looks like he's slipped to 2nd in Napoli's transfer list after James R. Where else would he end up?

• I could see a premier league move, will be a good addition

• Another frustrated Lozano holder here. Scoured the internet for transfer news and got absolutely nothing.
    This was one of my 'nailed on' transfers of the Summer, ideally going to United to replace Lukaku.
    Can anyone shed any light on the lack of news?

• @Dronny-Gaz The honest truth is that there are stacks of better fits/better players around for leading clubs.

• @Londoner said in Lozano, what's he messing about doing?:

@Ellisandro said in Lozano, what's he messing about doing?:

Morning all.

I bought Lozano at the same time of buying Lo Celso. Whilst Lo Celso is flying with creditable transfer links, Lozano is sluggish. He's currently 2p in the green now after being in the red for a while. As you say, if he is holding out for a bigger club, then that's good news for holders.

I got rid last month. Nothing was happening.

• sure he had a injury just before the end of the season which has kept him out for about 2-3 months....he should be up & running for the new season

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.