IPD advice please

• Hello, can someone give me a bit of advice on In Play Dividends please. From what I understand you get in play dividends for the first 30 Days you own shares in a player. Once the 30 days are over can you sell the player and buy again and get IPD for the next 30 days? or is it only the initial 30 days you own a player?

I have also heard that PB is not available for Copa America, will IPD still be available?

Thanks

• @Lovenkrands said in IPD advice please:

Once the 30 days are over can you sell the player and buy again and get IPD for the next 30 days?

Yes that's the correct interpretation

• If I bought say 100 vardy now (I’m not) obv the month of inplay divs is worthless if I then bought 100 day before season would I get the inplay on the second hundred for a month or do I have to sell and rebuy

• @therock You'd get ipd for the second batch if he scores yeah.

Wouldn't advise buying now or day before season acc because So many people have bought ipd players in anticipation of selling off on first spikes that there will actually be no spikes on goals. Or only little spikes.

Can't predict that for certain but there's going to be some interesting and erratic trading on ipds come season start.

• @Lovenkrands said in IPD advice please:

I have also heard that PB is not available for Copa America, will IPD still be available?

Thanks

There are no PB of IPD for Copa America. Same for AFCON

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.