Moussa Marega

• @londonbraga Of course it would be a surprise,no one saw Shaqiri happening but things like this do occur. I dunno why all of Portugal are laughing he’s one of the best strikers in their league,

• @londonbraga yep! Bet klopp is thinking "the only way we can win the league is if we replace a 27 Yr forward who contributes to the team and interchanges with other forwards, with a 28 year old big bastard number 9 who doesn't track back"🤣

• If Klopp watched and I'm sure he did the Porto v Roma CL game this season it's no wonder he is interested as Marega in that game was a complete menace.

• @Manu no, believe me, Shaqiri is nothing compared to this. Even Porto fans are saying if they get 30M euros for him it's a rip off for the club that buys him.

• No way...Klopp has already said now Sturridge is basically gone, he will put his faith in Origi and 'Brewster 'The Future''.

• @gball1975 I'm all for Brewster breaking through this coming season😉

• https://www.football365.com/news/liverpool-better-equipped-than-rival-to-land-e30m-porto-forward

'Liverpool are mulling over a potential deal for Porto forward Moussa Marega as back-up for their deadly forward trio, according to reports.

Marega has scored 20 goals and created nine for his team-mates in all competitions for Porto this season, including six goals in nine Champions League appearances.

And that form has seen transfer speculation increase this campaign with Everton and West Ham all credited with interest in the past, while Wolves had been reported to be leading the chase.

However, French publication Foot Mercato journalist Sebastien Denis (via Sport Witness) claims that Liverpool and West Ham are ‘hot’ on Marega with the Premier League sides ‘better equipped’ to land the Mali international amid interest from Marseille.

It is understood he would provide back-up for the likes of Sadio Mane, Mohamed Salah and Roberto Firmino if he did move to Anfield with Jurgen Klopp identifying depth in those positions as crucial in the summer market.'

• At 56p I've just bought a load. Could end up at Liverpool (Unlikely IMO), West Ham, Wolves or Marseille. PB league's and if he scores a few goals then should increase with a decent margin

• @Worley15 said in Moussa Marega:

At 56p I've just bought a load. Could end up at Liverpool (Unlikely IMO), West Ham, Wolves or Marseille. PB league's and if he scores a few goals then should increase with a decent margin

Never going Liverpool but could be on the move to the prem. Could be a shrewd buy for the IPD

• I bought him last month for transfer speculation last month and he's been in the red until now (+1p in the green). As @gball1975 said, Klopp is not going to spend big this season as his squad only needs a tweak. He's going to give Brewster a chance with Sturridge leaving. With the transfer speculation from other PL clubs, he should become a good hold.

• its the same story that surfaced last year for west ham

first we would have to move on Hernadez (possible) then sell Arnie as Marega wont leave to play second fiddle in the team. Unlikely Arnie will move wide with Anderson and Yarmolenko on the flanks.

If west ham buy a striker my money would be on Mitrovic

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.