Mbappe

• Post match comments from Mbappe “this is not the time too talk about my future” Griezman and coutinho the most likely PSG recruits this summer. Will mbappe go Madrid 🤔

• I thought griezman was barca bound

• My understanding from media reports is PSG will do a trade +cash for Cavani for Griezmann so shouldn’t really effect mbappe unless he tries to push a move

• Normally player power wins but Mbappe problem is the fee is gonna be record breaking £200m maybe more. PSG don’t need the money. I got 250 futures so hope he drags the ass out of it over the nx few months. Could do with some MB out of him.

• On the many Mbappe topics created over the past year I have often posted jokingly that he will be going to Liverpool, of all the players I would love to see at Liverpool he would be my number one choice. Can't believe it may actually happen, could the latest rumours be true, surely not, he would probably cost around £200 million, would Liverpool pay that for him, I certainly hope so.............

• I think Mbappe's style would suit Liverpool well. Perhaps more so than any other Premiership side.

Whether Liverpool would be prepared to pay £200m or £250m for him though is another matter. They've not been mega spenders recently, who compete for the really massive transfer deals.

• Only one player in the world we should spend crazy money on & that’s Mbappe

• @ocs123 not been mega spenders

£80 mil on van dijk £70 on Allison 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• I'm guessing if Liverpool were to spend that type of coin on a player - and with it being the first time for them signing a 'superstar' so to speak, I would suggest by the time the ink is dry on the contract shirt sales alone in ASIA would be knocking on the door of £200m profit.

I'd love to see this happen, I'm not a Liverpool fan, i'm not a holder of his....I just think it would shake the Prem up.

Do I see it happen? Nope.

• This article tells you all you need to know about these transfer 'links'.

https://www.football365.com/news/the-clear-proof-that-liverpool-are-signing-kylian-mbappe

• @EMBO90 Exactly the point he was making, hardly £200 million is it!! 😂🤦‍♂️

• I dont believe any of these ridiculous transfer links to Liverpool nor do I think we will sign him

However it still makes me a little excited reading the far fetched links to what would be a dream signing. It's good to dream, that's part of what makes football the beautiful game

Regardless of how ridiculous the links are, rival supporters cant take that from us or our 6th European Cup 🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆

Dream on fellow Liverpool supporters

Mbappe to Liverpool 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

• @Milnerman said in Mbappe:

I'm guessing if Liverpool were to spend that type of coin on a player - and with it being the first time for them signing a 'superstar' so to speak, I would suggest by the time the ink is dry on the contract shirt sales alone in ASIA would be knocking on the door of £200m profit.

I'd love to see this happen, I'm not a Liverpool fan, i'm not a holder of his....I just think it would shake the Prem up.

Do I see it happen? Nope.

Liverpool wouldn't really benefit much from the shirt sales though they are a football club not a kit manufacturer (which is where most of the money would go)

0_1561047926319_upload-e2aadc15-ac9b-4c47-97ea-884eb785b151

so Lets be optimistic and say that figure more than doubled on the back of Mbappe signing and was 2 million, (or an extra million as a result of Mbappe signing) they would probably get a cut of 15% of that extra 1million shirts so roughly between £6 - 10 million

• @Advinculas-Index

Done a little research on this, below is what I have found.

Clubs will traditionally receive an annual fee – for example, Manchester United receives £75 million per year from Adidas, Chelsea receives an initial £60 million per year from Nike, and Arsenal receives £30 million per year from Puma – and then 10-15% of the revenue the kit manufacturer generates from shirt sales.

So yeah, your right, they wont get that much coin back in shirt sales.

• @EMBO90

Yes, they're big transfers, but not really massive deals by today's standards.

Plus didn't Coutinho leave for circa £140m during the same window that Van Dijk arrived for £80m? If so, Liverpool made money that month!

• Mbappe going too Liverpool this transfer window.
    0% of it actually happening. PSG president has already came out and said 200% Mbappe will be with PSG next season. Mbappe has already stated this himself. More 💩 transfer rumours

• @DavidMUFC1987 correct its not going to happen, but more than happy to cash in on another month and a half of nonsense media! Silly season is rife!!

• @Milnerman the exception to this is shirts sold via club owned retailers such as the club shop, this does get a slightly larger cut (understandably as they get the retailers' part of the profit as well) however this is only a small amount of the total shirts sold!

• @ocs123 oh no no no no!!! You're not allowed to talk about net spend, you'll upset the city fans (yep both of them)!! All that matter is that Liverpool bought these players for all that money, not that they had to sell their highest priced asset to enable it!! 😂🤔

• More chance of Liverpool coming back from 3 nil down against Barcelona than signing Mbappe....oh, hang on.....🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆