Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes

• I think in 6 months time prices of these players will have risen significantly.. . Predictions?

Richarlison - current 1.94 prediction 2.50
    G Jesus current 1.94 prediction 2.50
    B Silva current 1.89 prediction 3.00
    J Maddison current 2.73 prediction 3.50
    Bruno Fernandes current 2.47 prediction 3.00

• Richarlison really can go through the roof.
    With Neymar out he can be the main man for Brazil. Scored and set one up in the last game.
    Transfer links once the tournament is over.
    Proven in the Premier league.
    Could shoot up!

• I think Richarlison will be involved in a late transfer saga... When Utd fail to bring in Bale, Griezman, Dybala etc which is going to soak up the early summer MB... Richarlison will standout as the realistic option. So agree with price getting to £2.50 but I don't think it will take 6 months.

Fernández ceiling is all about which club he goes to... If Utd then £3.50 is easy money... Liverpool... £3+...but anywhere else and I'd say under £3

Maddison will probably stay this year and have a dip but next year will move and be worth a lot

• Must of traded your bergwijns in have ya

• I hope you're right as I have 4 of those!

Bernardo Silva is one I'm thinking will really rise a lot next season - he was quite underappreciated last year, and I think at least 2.50 is achievable.

Maddison at 3.50 though? I think 3 might be his ceiling at the moment.

• Richarlison be £2.50 this week based on last 15 minutes :)

• Why's Rich suddenly flying? Surely not based on this thread?

• @kristiang85 maybe... A lot of de Ligt money floating around, people looking for next target.

More likely one trader just piled in... I didn't see it.

• @kristiang85 said in Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes:

I hope you're right as I have 4 of those!

Bernardo Silva is one I'm thinking will really rise a lot next season - he was quite underappreciated last year, and I think at least 2.50 is achievable.

Given that Thiago is priced about 2 quid and has massively outperformed bernardo on the index, why does bernardo seem underpriced?

He is nearly 25 and is in the same circumstances as last season when he was poor index wise. It all depends on whether people think he will make the jump to being a strong index player. On the face of it 2 quid for a player under the current structure for a player who struggles to return looks badly overpriced.

Most of the others, depend on transfer rumours and moves so very difficult to price. Jesus is a bit boom or bust. If he started to take over as main striker at City then he could rocket. If he is marginalised then it wouldn't look good for him.

• @MickTurbo said in Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes:

Must of traded your bergwijns in have ya

To be fair he's repeatedly pumped Richarlison so at least it's consistent. I always enjoy the 'could be this price soon' argument with absolutely no reasoning for why.

@Zola25 care to enlighten us why these player's prices will be rising? Do you think they'll be winning lots of MB and PB? Do you think they represent the best % rises on the entire index between now and 6 months from now?

• @mike778 said in Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes:

@kristiang85 said in Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes:

I hope you're right as I have 4 of those!

Given that Thiago is priced about 2 quid and has massively outperformed bernardo on the index, why does bernardo seem underpriced?

He is nearly 25 and is in the same circumstances as last season when he was poor index wise. It all depends on whether people think he will make the jump to being a strong index player. On the face of it 2 quid for a player under the current structure for a player who struggles to return looks badly overpriced.

Most of the others, depend on transfer rumours and moves so very difficult to price. Jesus is a bit boom or bust. If he started to take over as main striker at City then he could rocket. If he is marginalised then it wouldn't look good for him.

Thiago is a bit older; generally players born 1991 or earlier are seen a bit 'old' in index terms, so money is pumped into younger ones who are seen as potentially growing into PB players.

On top of that, Bernado Silva will play a big part of City's season next year, becoming an absolute key player and get lots of game, and can only improve on his already impressive scores.

And as a final point, I feel there will be a big influx of new users over the summer who don't get this level of detail yet, and they will go for key players who are well priced - Silva will be one of those I think given his reputation, from especially the second half of last year.

A 33% rise really isn't out of the question in my humble opinion. He certainly isn't going to drop, barring a massive injury.

• Just sold 200 Richarlison to market in 5 minutes, I’ll take that profit I made and run to the next one. Rise for no reason other than a pump.
    Can always get back on, compound the profits and keep going..........

• @Tom77 I don't see him dropping too low now until Brazil exit the Copa America, maybe 5-10p, but few goals and assists he could be 2.20+ easily.

• Richarlison seems a solid bet. Plenty of reasons to hold including his new prominence in the Brazil team. He also will be playing week in week out in the new season unlike Gabriel Jesus.

• @Webbinho said in Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes:

@Tom77 I don't see him dropping too low now until Brazil exit the Copa America, maybe 5-10p, but few goals and assists he could be 2.20+ easily.

He could just aswell go to £1.90 though. I try not to get greedy.

• This post is deleted!

• @kristiang85

maddison is :-

-english

-good underlying pb scores

• potential dividend baller

• lots of transfer spec

-still to make england debut

this time next year if he stays at leicester i fancy hell be in the top 5 highest value players if he stays fit and in form.

• @Yellow

Bwrgwijn is a defo a good hold. I still hold ..

• @Alpilgrim

I th8nk gabriel jesus will be main striker next season at city.. . He will force his way in to the team... aguero gettin older..

• @Tom77

Your choice... i dont see a drop of more than 5p.. but i see further rises.. copa america still going ..

• @Zola25 said in Richarlison, Gabriel Jesus, Maddison, Bernardo Silva, B Fernandes:

@Tom77

Your choice... i dont see a drop of more than 5p.. but i see further rises.. copa america still going ..

I also do trading like this to keep a cash balance to pounce on anything, nothing worse than seeing something or hearing news and having 0 balance.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.