Where do I put my De Ligt money?

• Hi Guys,
    Got on De Ligt late so was always a risk. Got 10p a share in divs so decided to bailed out at £3.30.
    Hadn't planned to sell now but getting too risky for me so I've now some money to speculate with.
    For the first time since joining 3 months ago I'm not sure where to put the money. If it wasn't for the bonus I would take the money out until I had a clearer idea.
    Happy with my diverse portfolio. Plenty of under £1 players plus the usual suspects for MB.
    Any suggestions for a medium risk money maker?

• Mikel Oyarzabal, scored for Spain the other night, should have a big tournament this summer in the u21's and more speculation around his future now

• Lozano seems to want a move to United and I expect him to be the next big transfer saga.
    Haller is another one, but with Frankfurt just selling Jovic for big money, it would take a decent offer for him to leave too.
    Money talks though and they do seem to be a selling club!

• Neymar, Brandt... Both got masses of room to grow once season starts. Otherwise fernandez looks like some MB going to ramp up over next few weeks

• I've been looking at players who have had underwhelming seasons below their potential with the theory that they are now seriously undervalued in comparison to their peers. A gamble but with a lot more upside than downside.

Thomas Lemar - 76p Had an up and down first season at A. Madrid after a big £60 million transfer. When Griezman leaves I expect him to have a more prominent role and could really kick on this season. A bit of a gamble but with huge potential to increase.

Aleksander Golovin - 54p Similar story to Lemar. Tough start at Monaco which coincided with Monaco being in terrible form. Improved as season went on. Imagine it was a bit of an adjustment from Russian leagues. Very talented player.

• Gerard Pique

Yes, he's 32, but he's also only 50p and delivered 23p in dividends last season (i.e. a massive 46% yield).

Central defenders usually age better than other positions, so I think he can remain a regular at Barcelona for another couple of seasons, even if De Ligt joins. If not, his 2p spread makes it easy to bail out for minimal loss.

[I hold]

• @ocs123 get on Gabriel Jesus stupid price

• anyone else think gnabry is looking cheap with both robben and ribery leaving?

• @Vespasian32 thanks. I know it's irrational but I just can't put money into Neymar. I dislike him so much.

• @ocs123 thanks. Pique was one of my first 200 future purchases. Wish I had bought more now 😄

• @Vespasian32 the Brandt drop mid May just end of season sell off?

• @LittleFish yeah he's a pb player... And there was a little bit of money on him for a transfer to Liverpool which didn't come to fruition. I think he's going to be a great player and have a very good season with Dortmund.

• Why medium risk? Surely medium to low with cap app opportunities is preferable.

Josip Drmic. No club at present but latest news is Norwich interested.

26, a Swiss international player with 10 goals in 32 international caps, has been hampered by injuries but from the 5 games he played for gladbach last season, he scored 2. His style of play would suit what Norwich will have to do next season - counter attack.

A lowly 24p so little risk at all and you will get a hell of a lot of him for your de ligt future.

If he goes to Norwich, or is linked a bit more with Prem move, expect him to be at least 60p, potentially £1+.

I just bought 63 futures in him (weird number, sorry), and am looking for a tasty return.

In general, proven players currently without a club are super low risk, especially when they are international players.

• Easy one. Harry Maguire, the next big transfer saga. A tug of war between united and city for the 2nd best centre halve in the premier league

• Harry maguire

• Chilwell- I imagine city will be in for him soon. Second best left back in the league. Infact, all of the Leicester big boys! Lol

• @LittleFish Invest it in De Ligt

Plenty more MB to come and wherever he ends up hes going to have plenty of PB potential

Plus hes now only £3.13

• Depends on how long your willing to wait for the right return. Callum Wilson will want his big move over the nx 12 month. 27 now. £1.12.
    Or a quick return maybe Zaha £2.02. Same for him for champions league football. Player power. Cheap one. Nick Pope 27p if he wants to push for the England squad again he needs to move. Could reach 35 by August. Think Maguire May get to £2.10 but may fade back to £1.60 ish after move.

• Maybe there will be another surge if Chelsea get their transfer ban upheld from the Court of Arbitration.

So your Mounts and Abraham's could get a spike. Plus the pair are in the under 21 tournament.

• @Tikka-Mo-Salah
    He was £3.30 when I sold this morning. Think I'll give him a miss for a bit.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.