Notifications when players sell

• For those of you who have been here a little while, you might recall that FI used to send a push notification when one of your players (in a sell queue) sold.

I used to find it really handy to be able to just glance at my phone and see who had sold, how many futures had sold, and at what time. Nowadays, you have to log in to FI just in case/to check if any sales have gone through.

What would people’s opinions be on them bringing this back? Or has anybody heard anything re the possibility of this being brought back?

• I didn't know this ever happened but it definitely sounds useful to me

• @HLD178 yeah i thought i was something id done to accidentally stop these and i found them handy too i would definitely prefer to have them back

• @Black-wolf

I was in the same boat as you mate. I even uninstalled and reinstalled the app thinking that my phone was playing up at one point.

There was something quite therapeutic about seeing your phone light up saying 'You have just sold X futures of Y' and knowing that your balance had increased.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.