Youth Prospects/Long Term Tactics

• Bit pricier than whats been posted so far but Houssem Aouar at £1.70.

Likely to become the creative hub of this Lyon side under Sylvinho if/when Fekir leaves. Already posting good underlying pb numbers whilst being shifted about in various positions last season which didnt help him.

Likely to get a move to a bigger side next season so plenty of chances for transfer mb long term. Looking at the likes of havertz, felix, rodrygo and vinicius value, still has a good rise in him if he can become the creative hub of that side.

Also u21 tournament on the horizon, 1st game is against England on sky sports.

• For me
    Longstaff (Newcastle)
    Lewis Cook (Bournemouth)
    Willock (Arsenal)
    Easy money when the top 2 return next season. Willock looks a very good young player and I was very impressed with him when he came on in the Europa league final, looked lively. Also euro under 21 tournement coming up and can’t wait too see more of him

• @dionysusthyrsus Houssem Aouar. This kid is very talented and as you state has played in a number of positions over the last season, which has not helped his PB scores.

I agree, he should already be at a similar price to the players you mentioned so still has a good rise in him.

I have held for a few months and his price has not moved much.

I will continue to hold as he is clearly very talented and plays 90mins every week in a strong Lyon squad.

I did think that there would be more transfer links but I am more than happy to hold as the u21 Tournament is only around the corner and I am certain that if he performs as he can then the transfer rumours will surface.

That said another season at Lyon and I think he could be top of most clubs shopping list.

• I was thinking about starting a thread like this myself with so much being said lately about PB I just wondered what peoples thoughts were in this area.

I basically had a port full of youth players I hoped will make it big but as I've educated myself about the index these players have all but disappeared from my port. The only one I couldn't bring myself to part with is Sofiane Diop who I think will grow and grow with hopefully a bit of game time next season

• @Long-Haul-Col I agree with everything you just said. I actually would quite like him and maddison to stay at their respective clubs from an FI perspective. I think they could be excellent pb holds for next year if they stay where they are, their games are suited to the matrix.

Both are young too both just need to add a few more goals and assists to their game and they will challenge for dividends regularly. But a few transfer rumours with nothing coming about would be nice too for capital appreciation.

• @Dan-w said in Youth Prospects/Long Term Tactics:

@NewUser372280 jonjoe Kenny. Everton looking to loan him out to gain experience. Shalke are leading the way.

He signed for them on loan for the season yesterday already.

• @stig7tfm missed that one. Bonus!!

• My gem is Dejan Kulusevski!

• What about Victor Mollejo. 18 years old at Athletico Madrid.
    Made first team debut last year and with Griezmann going should get more opportunities next season.
    Currently 79p

Leo Jaba for bargain 39p - plays in Greece for PAOK but links to European teams. Was quality in Europa League last season for an average team. Only 20 and Brazilian.

Also of course, some more well known names: Lee Kang In, Sandro Tonali, Hannes Wolf, Sarr, Szoboszlai, Lafont

• 3 French players for me:

A.Gouiri - Well known at this stage but at 19 if he keeps advancing at the rate he is this year at Lyon he has J.Felix, K.Havertz potential. 1.22

Nicolas Cozza - Young promising left full, U19 that is already getting game time at Montpellier. 43p

Fode Ballo-Toure - B.Mendy style left full. Assist hungry attacking style will suit PB matrix. Very interested in this one. 49p

Do your research on them, expect them to all rise over the next year.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.