Lewis cook

• Should be fully fit for the seasons start, but after such a bad injury, is he likely to be the same as he was and is he a risk now or is he undervalued?

• I bought 1600 earlier. He’s back next season. 77p for a young English international. It’s a no brainer.

• Yep, bought in at 41p so definitely going to hold this one. Seem to remember there being some pretty strong spurs links before the injury so fingers crossed he can refind his form. If so there is no reason why he wouldn't soar last the £1 mark.

• Good young English player, if he comes back from the injury would expect his price to soar.

Bought him while injured and have seen over 50% increase in that time.

can only go 1 way IMO

• i liked Cook, and owned him before his injury - but before considering buying again I would want to see how he is recovering from the injury. As you say it was a serious one and even these days it's not a given you can come back the same player. That doesn't mean that his price won't stop edging up in the meantime.

• @Keegans-Bluff
    I’ve been keeping a close eye on his recovery and he’s had no set backs fingers crossed. You could same with Hudson. The only good thing is he’s had it when he was young. He’ll be able to get a pre season under his belt and hopefully he’ll come back stronger.

• @DavidMUFC1987 yeah, quite possibly - but that's what's stopping me buying CHO as well tbh, although it's probably a sound move. I held off Brewster as well, until I saw him on a pitch again. As I said though, it shouldn't stop them rising. But for someone like Lewis Cook -who hasn't the immediate appeal of either of those two - I'm happy to wait.

• @Keegans-Bluff
    I sold off Hudson a while back before his injury and I’m still holding Brewster as I’m sure he’ll be more involved next season. I see Lewis Cook as low risk compared to Brewster and Hudson. His price is 78p and if I was to instant sell at 76p I’d be losing a lot less than if Hudson or Brewster had a setback. Massive fan of Brewster as been following him for a long time hence why I hold him.

• @DavidMUFC1987 yeah, i really like him too. there is a bigger risk with both of them, but a much bigger upside that I don't think Cook has. As I say, I don't think it's a bad trade though.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.