Sky bets transfer odds

• Ive been keeping and eye on sky bets transfer odds to get an idea of what transfers might be likely to happen but noticed a couple of big shifts in the odds of Pogba and Bruno Fernandes today
    Pogba to Real Madrid: 1/2
    Fernandes to Man Utd: 4/9

Yesterday both where over evens are skybet as on point as sky news when it comes to this stuff?

James Rodriguez to join Napoli has also went from 4/9 yesterday to out to evens today

• @Black-wolf pogba' s are BS, you can get around 5/2 elsewhere on him leaving.

• @Nally 👍 just thought 1/2 was quite low and a sudden shift however they arent offering a general price on him leaving so fair enough

• @Black-wolf

I have been using the paddy power transfer odds. Some interesting finds in there.

Griezmann to Barca is a whopping 1/25.

And one that has flown under the radar, Celtic left back Kieran Tierney is 8/15 to sign for Arsenal (92p).

Not bad, considering his countryman and fellow left back, Andy Robertson is trading at £1.18.

• @johnboywalker yeah ive been looking at both and theres some huge differences between the two sites. I find its a good indicator of how far along negotiations are rather than whos going where

• @johnboywalker

I'm sorry, why is that not bad.

Andy Robertson is arguably the best left back on the planet, playing in the best defensive line-ups in years. He played 60 games last term and picked up, 13 assists.

Shouldn't there be more than a 20p gap?

• 33/1 griezmann liverpool, you heard it here first

• @Dan-The-Man

Hi Dan, there is a reason why I have never engaged with you previously.

You would argue the sky isn't blue.

You already have a reputation for shite tips and repeatedly spouting the same nonsense, to whoever will listen.

That being said, thanks for your input.

• @johnboywalker

Wow.

I asked a simple question and you just had a little meltdown there.

• @johnboywalker also Depay to liverpool 10/11 that would be a media frenzy if that one is to be believed. Unlikely i know but interesting

• @Black-wolf

Depay is a decent shout. If he moves to the EPL, then his MB potential increases.

If he remains at Lyon, he is a proven PB scorer.

Seems to be the main attacking threat for the Dutch also.

• Sky news on point lol

• It is apparent that the bookies have no clue on how price their transfer markets as unlike a match their is no way of modelling the outcome. So they are making it up as they go along with a colossal overround. I actually wish i could lay some of the transfer special prices they are ridiculous

• @Black-wolf what SkyBet seem to do is drop the odds on any big rumour and loads of people expect it to happen then - what with the rumours and odds plummeting - and bet big. Two days later odds have changed but you still have an open bet that is on which club Player X is representing on September 1st and you can cash out for 10% of your original stake.

• @NewUser151265 said in Sky bets transfer odds:

Sky news on point lol

?? Sky sports news are the most accurate and reliable when it comes to football news thats what i had meant

• I remember seeing Jermain Defoe to join Liverpool at 1/4 on SkyBet years ago. Absolutely no logical reason for the short price - everyone else was pricing it at around 5/1.
    I believe that’s what they call a red herring in the business; enticing big bets on false favourites.

Safe to say you can’t trust a large media source who also own a betting company as they are essentially controlling their own market when it comes to things like transfer betting. Scandalous that they’re allowed to do it really!

• @Mr-Fuzzman i got to be honest some of the sky bet odds are crazy and completely out of line to where the player will actually end up. I suppose some is driven by punters saying that. I personally think BBC Sport, potetnionally Sky at times are probably the most reliable for accurate info but Sky can and have on number of times been way off the mark. I remember when Ramos was leaving for United about two years ago, Sky broke that story for the player to come out about 4 days later and say he is not leaving and all stories were rubbish. Problem with Sky is they use these Spanish/Italian football "experts" who feel like their contacts at the club's are the bin men

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.