Raphael Varane

• Seems to be a forgotten man.... I'm presuming he is/will be first choice under Zidane.
    Still only 26 and wasn't he heavily linked to man utd in the past? Must have some chance of pb if real start performing too.
    Only 64p seems cheap to me.

• @Abaalan I dont know about heavily linked, more like "used utd" to negotiate a new deal.. hes a bargain though imo

• Definite bargain with zidane back playing more free flowing attacking football he’s bound to increase his average PB & earn some dividends on the way, he’s one of the best CB in world football, topped up

• @Uncle-G said in Raphael Varane:

Definite bargain with zidane back playing more free flowing attacking football he’s bound to increase his average PB & earn some dividends on the way, he’s one of the best CB in world football, topped up

Agreed he should be due for some pb! Quality player, hopefully Real aren't terrible again next season.

• By the same token, Kroos also looks very cheap.

Currently at £1.34 and spent the majority of last season above £1.60, may also pick up some PB more consistently with Zidane back in charge.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.