Commission

• Hi folks.

when learning the ropes here I have heard the comment that people don’t IS because of commission.

It states that there is a flat 2% rate plus a minimum of 1p.

Am I missing something?

• any sale weather on the market or IS you pay 2% commission on every sale

• @CRua said in Commission:

Hi folks.

when learning the ropes here I have heard the comment that people don’t IS because of commission.

Am I missing something?

2% or 1p so if you sell a player for 26p they take 1p

• Cheers folks.

• @CRua If you IS you get less money that's why people avoid it where possible. If you sell to market you get the buy price less commission of you instant sell you get the sell price less commission and in a lot of cases there is a big difference

• @CRua said in Commission:

Hi folks.

Am I missing something?

As others have said, you pay the 2% commission regardless. You should avoid using IS because of the spread - if you look at the difference between buy price and IS on some of the more expensive players then you will see you can be missing out on quite a lot by IS-ing.

For example, if you hold Pogba and sell to market you'll currently get £7.22 for him (less 2%), if you IS you'll only get £6.91 (less 2%).

• Cheers everyone

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.