New but not stupid

• I've only been trading for 24 hrs and can see the benefits and pit falls already. So my first trade was Walcott. Bought him cheap. He will have plenty of column inches playing arsenal but if Everton are hammered he'll be forgotten about again so decided to make an early profit. I've invested in mhikitayrian cause I think he'll thrive at arsenal and could go above £3.00 again. I also reckon that Coleman will go to at least £1.35 by season end and is worth a small investment

• @NewUser120725 just a statement or looking for debate? :)

• @NewUser120725 said in New but not stupid:

I've only been trading for 24 hrs and can see the benefits and pit falls already. So my first trade was Walcott. Bought him cheap. He will have plenty of column inches playing arsenal but if Everton are hammered he'll be forgotten about again so decided to make an early profit. I've invested in mhikitayrian cause I think he'll thrive at arsenal and could go above £3.00 again. I also reckon that Coleman will go to at least £1.35 by season end and is worth a small investment

You know Nothing!!! When Lamela was comming back from injury i brought 450 at 97p Greedy me didnt sell at £1-18.... hes now at 92p!! Ive got 225 left rest sold at a slight loss however his gametimes not great... i know Spurs paid around 30million i cant get £1 at moment based on that im not saying your stupid however only a fool would think They know the index when theres profesionals been here 2 years with experiance. Like me your better just to enjoy make mistakes learn from them and If the above comes off for You great If It dont It dont but allot depends If the other holders Of your futures are flipers or holders this will effect fluctuation in prices my views... just enjoy

• seriously, you need to start being more polite. the guy's expressing some opinions.

the forum is for everyone, new users & older users alike

• @New-User-001.5 i think he was just kidding

• @New-User-001.5 said in New but not stupid:

seriously, you need to start being more polite. the guy's expressing some opinions.

the forum is for everyone, new users & older users alike

Sorry didnt mean to offend. I think we all have things to learn?

I've only been trading for 24 hrs and can see the benefits and pit falls already. So my first trade was Walcott. Bought him cheap. He will have plenty of column inches playing arsenal but if Everton are hammered he'll be forgotten about again so decided to make an early profit. I've invested in mhikitayrian cause I think he'll thrive at arsenal and could go above £3.00 again. I also reckon that Coleman will go to at least £1.35 by season end and is worth a small investment

I did not mean to offers You and sorry If i did do. You did Good traders however ive also done Good traders and bad but the bad traders i learn from Its hard to get Everything right especialy in 24 hours when somes doing It longer youv made a Good start and i Hope It continue for You but theres some guys here with Good knowledge based in being member long Time im glad youv got the idea fast

• Also want to add to FI when i type my writing comes out Gray on white backgroubd on my iPhone which makes seeing What i write very hard and easy not to correct typos not sure If this is a glitch has It dont always do this?

Sensible re Walcot.

I'm not sure Mhik will go over £3 though. If Coleman scores goals like he did a few days ago and wins multiple PBs in a short period of time then that's possible but again seems unlikely. Alonso is only about £1.15 as a comparision and he is younger, plays for a better team, takes free kicks and plays virtually as a forward.

• @Chicken-Badge

Hey - don’t see any issues in the responses here. Seems like all trying to provide a bit of guidance, with a bit of experience (I also have Lamela scars to go with PEA....).
    On the bright side , Zinchenko is holding up and Chalobah is about to spike..

• @Happy-Hornet said in New but not stupid:

@Chicken-Badge

Hey - don’t see any issues in the responses here. Seems like all trying to provide a bit of guidance, with a bit of experience (I also have Lamela scars to go with PEA....).
    On the bright side , Zinchenko is holding up and Chalobah is about to spike..

It’s a friendly place here but I did read back what I wrote and did realise it could of been took two ways. When I joined my made my portfolio without checking opta and other information it was just a case of picked Who I liked.

Allot of trades are done on stats and by being on here you learn trading patterns I was trying to say “look you’ve made some good initial trades BUT in 24 hours you’ve not gave your chance to know what others have seen in being on here a longer period of time”

I do get that some been here long and some new and I’d be horrified to think I’ve upset someone in this world many bully’s but in FI I like to think we all play the game together and lend a helping hand when we can... think in here we all have our own teams but when on FI it’s more like one club one badge and we’re all pretty sporting and fair play to all.

• @Happy-Hornet

Just be abit careful with him Zinchenko due to there new signing and fact Delph was covering Mendy who’s back to full training next month. I sold 100 Mendy I need more patience but still have 100... when he’s back Zinchenko game time will go down I’d imagine dramatically unless he keeps Mendy out just worth monitoring the wing back situation there in my opinion.

• @Chicken-Badge

Chicken badge, got it and no worries. Pep has a soft spot for Zinchenko and he will get game time in the next 6/8 weeks (and more as the PL gets wrapped up). Likely to get a carabo cup final place and will always be in the squad (good though that Maherz didn’t sign...). Expect to be volatile, but will get to £1.10/£1.20 in time for Easter and the games come think and fast then.. Keep the faith I tell myself.

• @Happy-Hornet remember domestic cups don't count for PB

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.