Age verification yet again

• Cant deposit money, need to verify my age. Googled customer services number, got an 0800 number, rang it, it rang out and said I was at the voicemail of some mobile phone number.

1. anyone got customer services number

2)anyone else had this trouble

1. what do I need to do to sort it

2. how long will it take

3. how many fuckin times do I need to verify my fuckin age please

• @MickTurbo

0_1560574450179_upload-959f9d7e-331a-4ec3-99e0-95d4c241bdb5

This is from the website under Help & FAQ

• @Weggers83 👍

• Turns out I've reached a level of activity where further diligence is required, anyone had this?

• @MickTurbo yes I did it twice I’m 56 lol

• Out of interest, what was your port size at the time. I've just passed 4k so I'm wondering if that's triggered it @NewUser309532

• @MickTurbo I’m at 7.5k, not been asked for verification again since the week I joined.

• @MickTurbo I’ve had it 3 times so far, once at the start. Second time was around 12k - 14k deposits and third time was when the new gambling regs came in ie know your customer rules. I’m on 7-8 months now

• I've had it twice myself over the span of 7 months.

• Sound lads, I'll have to sort it out later on cos I'm busy as. In the mean time nobody buy kai havertz right 👍

• I’ve never had it been on around just short of a year

• did fi lose your first verification or they think you are getting younger, makes fi look rather amateurish either way

• Haha @NewUser47628 I said that to the girl on the phone there. I'm getting older not younger but she said I need extra verification because I've reached a certain activity level.

Worst thing about it, they've already got my driving licence which has my age and address, she even acknowledged that herself but needs a copy of a bill or my passport. Load of bollocks man. I'd love to be a fly on the wall in their office, must be like the wacky warehouse

• I believe it’s all due to some bullshit about money laundering

• Yeh she mentioned that as well. They want to know what I do for a living and how I'm funding my deposits. I mean I've put about 3200 in since starting in early February. It's not as if I've put in half a mil

• @MickTurbo mine was about 4 as well

• Absolutely ridiculous this, they want me to verify my age again, I did all this less than 3 weeks ago and that was about the 3rd time I'd had to do it. Who the fuck do they think I am, Benjamin button?

• @MickTurbo said in Age verification yet again:

Absolutely ridiculous this, they want me to verify my age again, I did all this less than 3 weeks ago and that was about the 3rd time I'd had to do it. Who the fuck do they think I am, Benjamin button?

Maybe they looked at your profile picture followed by your hot tub picture! I had my account verification last week, whilst on holiday and whilst trying to deposit 2K in before bonus deadline. Very annoying and I must have made about 7 attempts to deposit money, at one point I was very worried that I might have deposited 14K into FI! Took 3 emails, 3 documents, 1 bank card picture and details of where my money comes from and who I work for to sort it out.

• Yeh I did all that 3 weeks ago mate. What the fuck goes on in their office? I'm gonna ring them when they're open and have it out with them cos I've got more important things to be doing than going round in circles with these clowns, I'm sick of it

• @MickTurbo I've just had this about dropped about 2.5K taking my port to 4K ish. I am able to still buy shares though with my balance. Haven't tried depositing any more.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.