Pogba considering going on strike

• Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear...

@Dan-The-Man if these rumours are true then we should probably start a discussion saying..
    Why didn't we listen to King Dan 🤣🤣

Time to pump Pulisic, Dan knows more than we think 😝

• @Andy-M

Given the £1.40 drop since that 1st post I wrote in that thread... and the huge £1.20 rise that Kane had + 60p rise from Pulisic... I think that thread should probably have happened a while back but I'll take it ;-)

Hope you're well buddy.

• Wit a load o shite!

• Utter rubbish. I am in it till the grisly end with pogba but people selling on nothing rumours clearly have no balls.

Same papers today suggest Real are after Kane too.

You take too much joy in being half right about something as always. Let’s see his price after the transfer deadline has passed, like I said previously.

If he goes and his price is bad you can celebrate people losing money if that’s what gets you off.

Maybe I should wish pulisic and Kane to spontaneously combust to even things out.

• Pogba going on strike.... ha ha ha.... would anyone actually notice.... he goes AWOL in most matches anyway.

• @NewUser275766 said in Pogba considering going on strike:

Utter rubbish. I am in it till the grisly end with pogba but people selling on nothing rumours clearly have no balls.

Same papers today suggest Real are after Kane too.

You take too much joy in being half right about something as always. Let’s see his price after the transfer deadline has passed, like I said previously.

If he goes and his price is bad you can celebrate people losing money if that’s what gets you off.

Maybe I should wish pulisic and Kane to spontaneously combust to even things out.

Retweet! Couldn’t agree more

• Is there actually any valid source to this apart from tabloid garbage?

• How exactly does a footballer strike in the close season???

Not play in games?
    Not train?

• @kristiang85
    Hey now show some respect. That tabloid garbage is the cornerstone of this entire platform!

• @Ringers said in Pogba considering going on strike:

How exactly does a footballer strike in the close season???

Not play in games?
    Not train?

Refusing to tweet, refusing to change his hair style, not actually sure at the moment, guess they are referring to if Utd don't sell, then he'll go on strike when season starts, he loves attention so nothing would shock me tbh.

• @Andy-M that would be fantastic for MB!!! Pogba stays and kicks off. Media everyday!!!

• Back in the days when @Andy-M actually held futures in Pogba, if anyone else had created a thread like this, which could potentially contribute to a drop in Pogba, he would have flipped his lid and fought til the death with whoever posted it.

Now that you have sold your Pogbas, it seems a bit hypocritical to 'fuel the flames' Andy ... 🤔

The British tabloids are reporting this news second hand and it initially came from some Spaniard with a smartphone, under the tabloid name 'ABC'.

It all sounds like shite to me and I don't even own any Pogba!!

If he wanted to go, I feel he would be far more vocal and disruptive than he has been, like he was under Jose.

• I am more likely to buy in this latest dip anyway.

• Can i just ask how much dividends Messi and Ronaldo got last year? I only hold 20 pogba shares so I'm not too fussed either way on his price. My point is that if you are one of the top players in the world and have a high media presence then you can still possibly gain a load of MB? I agree that it will probably drop from the Man Utd dividends but i wonder if he will still receive a lot of MB and possibly make up the difference in PB given how poorly he has played for United?

• @johnboywalker I was having a little joke with @Dan-The-Man .. and I'm pretty sure i wrote IF THE RUMOURS ARE TRUE..... I have no reason whatsoever to try and worry people into selling or to try and pump a players price, there's a huge difference in my opinion.

If you seriously think this post is going to make people sell then I'll take it down immediately, just say the word king John 😉

• Dropping like a stone 👀 maybe the star is right

Let’s look at things realistically
    Real Madrid have spent 250m euros allready I personally think that pogba will go bit not this season

The juventus story was nonese as the officials where in to talk to sarri

Pogba is doing his tour in Asia with his mother and brother, so not sure who pogba has in London when he’s based in menchester

I still think he will drop more and will wait before I get in again, I hold 500 and got 1.50 profit sitting in him so can afford to be a bit riskier

• @Andy-M said in Pogba considering going on strike:

just say the word king John 😉

Hear hear, I decree, that all accounts relating to the jester @Andy-M be closed and he be banished from the FI kingdom, to live a life of exile in the Swedish wilderness. 🤴

Furthermore, I would like to announce @Advinculas-Index as my 'master of coin'.

• @johnboywalker said in Pogba considering going on strike:

@Andy-M said in Pogba considering going on strike:

Hear hear, I decree, that all accounts relating to the jester @Andy-M be closed and he be banished from the FI kingdom, to live a life of exile in the Swedish wilderness. 🤴

The Ferret is honoured Sire

• @Advinculas-Index said in Pogba considering going on strike:

@johnboywalker said in Pogba considering going on strike:

@Andy-M said in Pogba considering going on strike:

The Ferret is honoured Sire

I’m going to have to ride North and “Hammer the Scots”

• @NewUser275766 said in Pogba considering going on strike:

Utter rubbish. clearly have no balls.

Oh I've got balls. Giant watermelon size balls in fact. Just got brains to go with them.

You take too much joy in being half right about something

Well let's clear that straight up. I wasn't half right. I was 100% bang right!

Here's a snippet from that giant Pogba thread, which has led to Andy making this post. This was the day or so before Pogba dropped from his peak. (If you can't read it and laugh at the last two comments from @Vespasian32 and @Andy-M , you need a sense of humour.)

0_1560686549120_Screen Shot 2019-06-16 at 13.01.43.png

@NewUser275766 said in Pogba considering going on strike:

I do enjoy being right! Especially in a scenario where a ton of people were making out like I'm an idiot... kind of like how you did 7 hours ago... before Pogba dropped another 25p!

You can make out like I'm a prick all you like, but it was people like you with nothing but hope and a dream, encouraging the folks on this community to hold out on a terrible investment "until the grisly end" and lose money. I genuinely tried hard to warn people about this so that the folk on these forums wouldn't lose money.

Andy's post today was clearly meant to be light hearted, as was my initial response. There's some sour grape responses by the looks of it. Oh well.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.