Watch list

• What is the point of the ‘watch list’ when

1. it’s not available on the app
    2. when I’ve logged onto the site and populated the watch list 3 times in the last few months, it wipes my list after a few days

• @NewUser5849 it’s an issue FI need to get on top of , I suggest buying 1 of each player instead it is a much better way to track

• But the watch list can be to track a player that you think is too pricey at present but potentially a buy if he drops. Therefore to buy even 1 at the higher price eats into profits. I’ve just had £400 to reinvest and turned to my watch list only to find it empty again. It’s so frustrating

• Works fine for me but then I dont use the app or clear browser history.

• @NewUser5849 the list seems to disappear if you are a frequent user of adult sites.

Its a common complaint, if you ring customer services & quote "code XXX" they can usually have your watch list back up & running in a hour or two.

• One the web devs at work had a look at the code and said it wasn't v sensible how they've set up the watch list. You can't see your watch list if you're using a different browser on a different device as it stores all the data locally (if that's the right term). I have a feeling you could also potentially wipe your watch list if you're clear all your browser data etc. Don't quote me on that as this discussion was a year ago, but might be worth watching out for.

I want to see the watchlist in the app and synced to your account so you can see it whenever you log in on any desktop etc. Ideally you could also set price alerts and get push notifications when a player hits your alert price....

• @Mike_17 thanks. That makes sense as I compiled my watch list on the desktop in work

• You should get an alert or notification every time a player in your watch list changes price.

• @Mike_17 yea can confirm. Watch list on work laptop and watch list on private PC are different. fairly annoying.

• Dont be like Ron

He used to be an investor on here but quit when he kept losing his watch list

0_1560958309870_upload-74726ad8-9edd-4a65-82ed-c8d26fef65e9

• @NewUser5849 said in Watch list:

What is the point of the ‘watch list’ when

1. it’s not available on the app
    2. when I’ve logged onto the site and populated the watch list 3 times in the last few months, it wipes my list after a few days

You do realise that if you keep doing that, you'll go blind eventually.

• @Advinculas-Index

The question we all need to ask ourselves is: does Ron look like the type of guy who watches adult films?

• @ocs123 said in Watch list:

@Advinculas-Index

The question we all need to ask ourselves is: does Ron look like the type of guy who watches adult films?

...in his shed whilst pretending to be fishing with Alf who died 4 years ago.

• Havent had the use of my watch list for about 5-6 months. Out of the blue, having clicked on it accidentally with my sausage fingers I've got ot back with a single player, Vinicius junior. Cant remember whether ive added him myself in the past or not but I certainly had plenty of others.

Just clicked on the star next to martinelli and he has now appeared there also. Anyone else noticed this?