Pogba drop...

• What’s he bottoming out at??

• This post is deleted!

• @Ringers At little more than £5 if he does leave. The dangers of being overly reliant on mb at one given club I suppose?

• So if he goes to madrid you will have

Hazard
    VJ
    Jovic
    Pogba

All competing for Mb and PB.

Someone will drop a lot.

• @Tom77 What price do you think he SHOULD be come September if at R.Madrid?
    I’d say £4.50 with no pens.
    Slightly over £5 with them.

• Is this market manupulation? Looks like someone has dumped a huge number in 1 go. Were they sold or just listed?

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Pogba drop...:

@Tom77 What price do you think he SHOULD be come September if at R.Madrid?
    I’d say £4.50 with no pens.
    Slightly over £5 with them.

I have no idea that’s why I don’t own any. Massive gamble on Pogba and Hazard at those prices in the same team.

• Great time to get in pogba wish I had money to invest a good short term hold as no moves are close should win mb and sure to rise back.

• @Zidave said in Pogba drop...:

Is this market manupulation? Looks like someone has dumped a huge number in 1 go. Were they sold or just listed?

I was watching people IS left right and centre mate.

• @Zidave just thinking exactly the same.

• @Tom77 said in Pogba drop...:

@Zidave said in Pogba drop...:

Is this market manupulation? Looks like someone has dumped a huge number in 1 go. Were they sold or just listed?

I was watching people IS left right and centre mate.

So IS was £6.50 now £6.10. Thats a big hit to take. He is still a world star. He will recover I am sure.

• @Tom77 yeah I was watching people ISing just over £6. Unbelievable!!

• Not a chance pogba drops to £5 or lower, why do people feel the need to add to the hysteria in these situations. So many examples where players level out once the chaos settles... kimmich with the position change, neymars rape case etc. There is instability but Pogba dropping £2 - £3 just won’t happen.

• While Pogba dropping like a stone, I held Rashford at -2p who has just jumped to +12p per future in 10 minutes, thats some cash..

• @Tom77 No I don’t hold, it’s a huge gamble knowing the consequences of a transfer. I’d rather hold Hazard if both at Madrid. Better pb assuming pogba has no pens and a genuine world class player that should cushion the loss of mb leaving the pl.

• What a waste, went to £6:68, already back up to 6:74 in a matter of minutes. Might sound like pence, but when your IS 300 that's a lot of money

• pogba is a joke

• I think it was an avalanche waiting to happen. Despite the bravado, my finger has been hovering over sell.
    He is reported as saying he wants to leave and the first few go and the rest followed.
    He seems to be recovering a little now.
    I held, hopefully the spread will stabilise it

• @Timothee-Atouba said in Pogba drop...:

@Tom77 No I don’t hold, it’s a huge gamble knowing the consequences of a transfer. I’d rather hold Hazard if both at Madrid. Better pb assuming pogba has no pens and a genuine world class player that should cushion the loss of mb leaving the pl.

Yep and kroos will eat up the pb performance for a mid anyway over pogba imo with no pens.

• @scfc said in Pogba drop...:

Not a chance pogba drops to £5 or lower, why do people feel the need to add to the hysteria in these situations. So many examples where players level out once the chaos settles... kimmich with the position change, neymars rape case etc. There is instability but Pogba dropping £2 - £3 just won’t happen.

I’m not convinced he will be leaving but what underpins a price much north of £5 if he does leave?

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.