Can't deposit from Canada

• Hi all,

I am trying to deposit for the first time from Canada with a VISA card but it's being rejected. I called the number on the card and was told I would not be allowed to make any deposits with it because this is a gambling site. Has anyone else experienced this problem in Canada and if so, have you found a solution?

Thanks

• @Drakon oh dear, is this possibly the 2nd country in 10 days to be lost by FI, not sure if it's the same as what happened to Sweden, you need to call FI tomorrow mate, I'm sure someone will give you the number 👍

Good luck.

• uh oh. .

• Made a deposit tuesday. No problem. One of my mate deposited friday. No problem either.
    However, It is seen as a gambling site, and as you know in Canada, we have a strict financial system (not a complaint). Because of that, there are more security check and barriers automatically put in place, mainly to protect us from fraud and extortion. For example, I had to confirm to my credit card provider I wanted to make the transfer (I called them before). If it is one of the first time you make a deposit on a "gambling site", it may be one of those automatic barriers being activated one your card. You should call your card provider for further information.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.