Percentage drop

• Hi traders what sort of percentage drop do you expect on your port come the first week in July and how long do you reckon to recover,also whos going to ride it out and who's going to take the risk of selling and buying back in?

• Around 10%

2 to 3 months and all will be good.

For the ones not chasing quick cash, we will be swimming in it come November / December.

• Think I will ride it out with eyes shut. Hopefully lots of new money for the start of the season will bring it back also a good time to top up on your favourites.🤞

• All depends on how diverse your port is really

• Got quite a mix really but still expecting a hit.

• @Milnerman said in Percentage drop:

Around 10%

2 to 3 months and all will be good.

For the ones not chasing quick cash, we will be swimming in it come November / December.

10% jesus thats some drop i hope that doesnt happen. I was only able to take part in this last part of the bonus i dont have enough cushion for a 10% drop unless its in players i dont own 🤞🏻

• I’m expecting more like 4.9346% but it’ll all be gone by the start of the season

• 10% - no way.

Probably worst case around 2-3%. Though given how its been flying today maybe people are throwing in more than I expected.

Certainly I wouldn't expect it to drop below where you were at around yesterday, assuming it keeps growing this week. I expect a big spurt over payday time as people will want to increase their pay by 10%, then a fall back from that.

• After first bonus ended I went from 10% overall profit down to 5% over the course of a few days. Would expect similar this time.....but ride it out and all good

• @kristiang85 So hypothetically if you were selling off some of your port..... the ideal time to be selling would be on that last day? Is there a risk people don't buy and you get stuck with players you don't want after the bonus ended though?

• I don’t expect it to be quite as high as the post part 1 drop. It is logical for money to be taken out at the end of season (part 1) and logical for money to be pumped in prior to the new season (part 2).

Of course the deposit bonus has encouraged many users to put in a little more than they can afford so naturally some money will be taken out but this will soon be offset by the new season influx.

I’d predict a 1-2% drop on the first day followed by a stagnant week or two and then the new season growth will begin.

• Best not to think of it as a drop and think of it as an opportunity to buy players cheaper.

Currently, my bonus earned equates to just under 4% of my portfolio, so if I pump that into a player who has been dumped considerably and wait for the recovery, happy days.

The market recovers so long term gains need to be considered. If your portfolio is thought out, any loss will be very shortlived.

Also, buy Dawid Kownacki! 🙂

• @Abaalan said in Percentage drop:

@kristiang85 So hypothetically if you were selling off some of your port..... the ideal time to be selling would be on that last day? Is there a risk people don't buy and you get stuck with players you don't want after the bonus ended though?

No you don't want to sell on the last day as you'll lose some of the bonus. I'm not sure many would have bought players they didnt want though just for the bonus? I can't see the benefit in that personally?

There will be a drop but looking historically overall I can't see it being more than 2%, 3% absolute tops. But it will bounce back quickly as people reinvest their bonuses and make final decisions for the season ahead.

I put in some extra money for the bonus, with the original intention of taking it out, but I'm now keeping it in for sure, partly because I haven't really missed that cash being in my bank account, it's earning more on here, and a degree of being socially responsible to the community. Hopefully I won't be the only one.

The best thing to do is not look for a week from July 1st. If you look at last year there was a big boom mid to late July getting ready for the season in August. I expect numbers will recover very very quickly.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.