Media Buzz ext

• What do you reckon the chances of a media buzz extention to keep things interesting

• @Jonah I think it is reasonable. As the Media buzz will be open to all players beyond the Top 200 making it a little harder. Ultimately we need enough growth so FI keep up profitability and funds for continuous growth.

• It is up to end of July, and the PL season starts on August 9th - and other leagues soon after.

The media madness was to keep us interested over the summer; I think by end of July the pre-season trading will be in full swing so there will be no incentive for them to keep it going.

HOWEVER, I could see them saying top 3 will be paid out every day, even on match days. A kind of effective dividend rise, especially as it will be open to all from the new season.

• Which players can you see being a challenge to the top 200 then when it opens up?

I'd say Jesse Lingard and Willian as a couple.

• @Milnerman said in Media Buzz ext:

Which players can you see being a challenge to the top 200 then when it opens up?

I'd say Jesse Lingard and Willian as a couple.

Probably a couple of British ones, but overall I don't think there will be too much difference. Transfer windows will have an effect, but during normal times it will still be the usual suspects at the top.

• High profile 1 name goalies - Allison and Ederson - could be in with a shout for a big save/ big error

• @kristiang85 said in Media Buzz ext:

It is up to end of July, and the PL season starts on August 9th - and other leagues soon after.

The media madness was to keep us interested over the summer; I think by end of July the pre-season trading will be in full swing so there will be no incentive for them to keep it going.

HOWEVER, I could see them saying top 3 will be paid out every day, even on match days. A kind of effective dividend rise, especially as it will be open to all from the new season.

I think this potential slight dividend rise will be transferred to pb as a sweetener for a matrix change. Personally I think the platform needs to first and foremost be performance related as opposed to media anyway.

• @kristiang85 said in Media Buzz ext:

It is up to end of July, and the PL season starts on August 9th - and other leagues soon after.

In the immortal words of Kevin Keegan "I'd love it!" if they made it 3 media places daily.
    5 places on non-match days please too 🙏🏻

• @Indexical said in Media Buzz ext:

High profile 1 name goalies - Allison and Ederson - could be in with a shout for a big save/ big error

His name is Alisson Becker mate

• @ScouseSte Its not mate, he's on FI as Alisson

• @ScouseSte

Not on FI it's not

• @9stevo said in Media Buzz ext:

@ScouseSte Its not mate, he's on FI as Alisson

Ohhhhhhhh 👀.

Interesting

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.