Under the radar english talent

• Anyone with any good insight to the quality of Keanan Bennetts, Matt O'Riley at fulham or Ryan Giles at wolves, all 20 and under and under 55p, could be goldmines?

• @NewUser292125 said in Under the radar english talent:

the quality of Keanan Bennetts

Been on him since 34p as a forum contributor who was a Spurs fan said he was held in high regard & they were gutted to lose him - had 7G & 4A in 22 games for their u23's. Obviously still very young & still to get his breakthrough at Gladbach but currently at only 55p, so not much risk compared to those EPL lads of a similar age who are £2/3 & still to get a first team start.

• @NewUser292125 said in Under the radar english talent:

Ryan Giles

i tend to steer clear of the defensive players as i feel they are riskier, maybe just my mad logic. In terms of Bennetts there was a big article on him recently hence the rise, it seems hes getting his act together however ive heard bad things about attitude and also had big injury so i chose not to buy.

instead i looked at

Herbie Kane 42p.... after the season he had and how highly he is regarded i cant believe he is still this price and also that he wasnt considred for the england youth set up

George McEachran 54p....captain at youth level and great prospect and only 18 years old

Marcus Edwards 60p...i think its only a matter of time before he comes on the radar, plays in perfect position for FI

• Giles - good prospect, however i'm not sure if he will get much game time this season at Wolves, wouldn't be surprised to see him loaned out (Sam Ricketts was keen for him to go to Shrewsbury) for a season depending on who we recruit.

Nuno does like him and he was included in a number of match day squads and played in the FA Cup tie at Shrewsbury.

• @G27 I hold 500 Edwards so fingers crossed he comes good this season. Giles is attack minded from what I have read and you only have to look at someone like Sessegnon to see it doesn't hold prices back that much being young and defender

• I invested yesterday in Josh Simms at Southampton,decent when I have seen him.

Should get plenty of game time and 46p.

• Without doubt Lewis Cook of Bournemouth. Made his international debut for England and then unfortunately got a serious injury that ruled him out for the season. He’ll be back for the start of the season and at 82p a share you can’t go wrong. Low risk, high reward. He’ll be like a new signing for Bournemouth next season 👌🏼

• @G27 said in Under the radar english talent:

@NewUser292125 said in Under the radar english talent:

Ryan Giles

i tend to steer clear of the defensive players as i feel they are riskier, maybe just my mad logic. In terms of Bennetts there was a big article on him recently hence the rise, it seems hes getting his act together however ive heard bad things about attitude and also had big injury so i chose not to buy.

instead i looked at

Herbie Kane 42p.... after the season he had and how highly he is regarded i cant believe he is still this price and also that he wasnt considred for the england youth set up

George McEachran 54p....captain at youth level and great prospect and only 18 years old

Marcus Edwards 60p...i think its only a matter of time before he comes on the radar, plays in perfect position for FI

McEachran is out of contract this summer so could get interesting

• Jonjoe Kenny - loan move to Schalke and currently 38p. Got some games in the premier under his belt last season and if he does well will be bound to get transfer links.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.