You know you got your summer portfolio wrong when

• You invested heavily on bale, pogba, neymar and hazard.

• Or......

You have invested heavily at the wrong price???

• Tbf hazard and pogba always looked a big risk, bale could and still can go either way
    Unlucky with neymar tho, harc to predict everything that's gone on with him

• Well you would have done well in media dividends...... Just couldn't predict the price crashes.
    I'm still holding them all and think they will recover, whilst also reaping the dividends almost daily...

• @Ringers actually I got I a good prices on all
    . I also topped up extra specifically to make my port "summer ready." One error I made was underestimating how leaving the prem, even for a club like real would hit the prices.

Hazard I already sold for profit. But if I had of sold 3 weeks later I would of made a killing. The dip took a hit to my profits.

Pogba, again I was massively in the green, and I should have sold earlier. Again the same mistake made.

Joined in March and made some really nice profits initially, granted some of that is inflated through SS and the bonus announcement. But my summerproofing has taken my ROI from about 29% down to about 23%

At least I can see why it went wrong.

• Also bale is actually still green, just. Took a punt early on expecting some summer action and topped up closer to the time. But again if I had of sold earlier the ROI would have been very good.

• Timing is everything though? Went in on Neymar when he had that blip and he's up a fair amount and receiving some pretty decent MB! Bale has killed me though unfortunately though so swings and roundabouts! Still think he'll move on eventually though!

• @NewUser303261 said in You know you got your summer portfolio wrong when:

@Ringers actually I got I a good prices on all
    . I also topped up extra specifically to make my port "summer ready." One error I made was underestimating how leaving the prem, even for a club like real would hit the prices.

Hazard I already sold for profit. But if I had of sold 3 weeks later I would of made a killing. The dip took a hit to my profits.

Pogba, again I was massively in the green, and I should have sold earlier. Again the same mistake made.

Joined in March and made some really nice profits initially, granted some of that is inflated through SS and the bonus announcement. But my summerproofing has taken my ROI from about 29% down to about 23%

At least I can see why it went wrong.

But only one has left the prem, and you think you sold him too early

• @Ringers I ment had I of sold him 3 weeks earlier. Typo.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.