Neymar

• @Tom77
    Just checking.

Wish all my players that play shit break 200.

• @MrWh1te said in Neymar:

@Tom77
    Just checking.

Wish all my players that play shit break 200.

Neymar can break 200 without scoring though, that’s why he is £7 plus.

• @Tom77
    I know.
    I hold.
    I was being sarcastic.

:p

• @MrWh1te said in Neymar:

@Tom77
    I know.
    I hold.
    I was being sarcastic.

:p

👍

• @Black-wolf the only reason Tammy posted so low is he scored an own goal which is -40 or 35 I believe

• @jay even without that own goal thats still a pretty poor score for a gwg plus a hatrick. He’ll need to score a hatrick every week to have any chance at winning pb

• @Black-wolf never said it wasn’t poor I just said it was even lower , it would have still been poor without the own goal but not as terrible

• Bloody good goal by neymar just seen it, surely win Mb tonight.

• @Vespasian32 said in Neymar:

@Yellow what about every othrr striker.. Abraham hatrick didnt break 200. You are talking shit. Benzema got less with gwg and two goals.

Neymar going to score and or assist on average something like 1.5 a game... So he is hot property... Showing what he can do with one goal.

He shot to star man on that second goal if it had stood... So shown on a treble day he will win pb plenty

I'm sure Neymar will win plenty of PB this season, but I don't think 214 with a GWG is amazing, which I assumed was what you were inferring when you said 'Smashed 200 with just one goal and a pretty average game. Hot property'. Apologies if I've misunderstood and you meant something else.

I only compared him to Rashers, Plea and Djenepo as they were the other solitary scorers in 1-0 wins, so most comparable. Yes, Neymar's score was better than Abraham's and Benzema's (and Rashford's) but Sensi then scored the only goal for Inter and got a score of 271. So I stand by my point - which was that 214 isn't that amazing a score for the only scorer in a 1-0 win, and I certainly don't think I was talking shit. We will see much bigger scores across the board this season.

I'm assuming you and others thought I was laying into Neymar as a PB player, or maybe as a hold - I wasn't.

• I didn't watch the PSG game so can't comment too securely, but I did have an eye on Neymar's PB score throughout the 90 minutes so will use that as the basis for my next comment...

His final score of 214 isn't too bad considering he was still somewhere around 70+ points with 60 minutes played. Not sure I've ever seen Neymar with such a low score after that many minutes, so clearly it wasn't his best performance by quite some margin.

• @LukeMalla said in Neymar:

I didn't watch the PSG game so can't comment too securely, but I did have an eye on Neymar's PB score throughout the 90 minutes so will use that as the basis for my next comment...

His final score of 214 isn't too bad considering he was still somewhere around 70+ points with 60 minutes played. Not sure I've ever seen Neymar with such a low score after that many minutes, so clearly it wasn't his best performance by quite some margin.

I watched the game. PSG as a a whole were nowhere near even their average. The game was spread with big gaps all over the pitch and players looked tired. Lots were walking on the ball. They can only get better. Verratti stood out. Neymar stood out with skills and vision but clearly not his best condition/team sync...but the rest were terrible.

• @LukeMalla psg were shit and he missed a few chances... That was my point... 214 for a bang average or below par game.

His ratio is like 1 goal AND 1 assist almost per game in Ligue Un... Which would suggest 216 is about as low as it will get.

• Was it a somewhat weakened team @Westy with the Champions League in mind too? (I know MBappe and Cavani are injured)

Yeah, I got your point @Vespasian32. I was trying to reinforce it with my comment about how low Neymar's score was with an hour played. As I said I didn't watch the game so didn't wanna make my point too strongly as it was an educated guess to be fair, but good to get confirmation from 2 people who watched the game 👍

• @LukeMalla It was ok lineup, New keeper, no Marqhuinos, Kurzawa back in, Sarabia cm, Gueye settling in, Neymar first game in ages... just teething issues.

But yeh lots of top players to come back in, felt like preseason.

• Choupo didn't really help Neymar...

• @Westy Thanks bud. Good info.

Oh, and I'm sure the worlds most expensive player is delighted to be playing upfront with a Stoke City reject.

• Curious to know everyone's thoughts if European media outlets were added to MB, would he have won MB yesterday? Or the early game still?

• @Metropolis I'd be 99.99% sure the Spanish, French, German and Italian media write more about neymar than mane.

The wider the MB reaches the biggest names benefit. Everyone talks about neymar, messi, ronaldo, Salah, pogba

Mane probably gets spoken of as much in English mb as someone like benzema would in Spain. But German papers wouldn't be writing about either... They would talk about their players... As well as neymar, pogba, messi...

• Champs lg ban reduced to 2 games. He can now play both the bruge games. Bonus.

• @Vespasian32 yes, but my question was more to do with timing. Mane in the early game (only English media reporting) vs Neymar in the later game (wider media reporting). Especially considering Neymars goal was 6.20ish? (7.20 local time).

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.