Eden Hazard Drop ?

• Hi All.

Just wanted your opinion on why you think there has been a sudden drop in price on Eden Hazard?!

Since his move to RM, he has literally been dropping 4p a day! Do you think his price will come back once the season starts, Im thinking he will be Reals main man! Will take Pens and freekicks...... Also Euros next summer!

Cheers All

• He's not taking pens but I think he will pick up for the new season. The question is where the price bottoms out before recovery starts

• @NewUser147526 said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

Hi All.

Just wanted your opinion on why you think there has been a sudden drop in price on Eden Hazard?!

Since his move to RM, he has literally been dropping 4p a day! Do you think his price will come back once the season starts, Im thinking he will be Reals main man! Will take Pens and freekicks...... Also Euros next summer!

Cheers All

A top player moving away from the PL will 99% of the time cause a drop in value due to the inevitable drop in MB.

Ramos is taking penalties - Hazard mentioned this himself, not sure whether his PB average minus the penalties is spectacular enough to maintain a £4+ price.

• Surely with competing for Cl and the euros next summer he’s gonna be even more of a star and I’m sure once the season starts the media will be all over him ie Real Madrid debut and first goal etc

• I'm holding at a large loss. Plan to keep and think he will rise again when he destroys the terrible defending in la Liga and wins pb

• Think he'll have good PB at Madrid, plus so many MB chances with CL draws against PL sides, and then Euro 2020 next year.
    This is where, for me, Hazard will prove he is in the top 3 players in the world.

• Agree with you there I’m about 30p a share down on him at the minute but just see to many positives moving forward so expect him to rise again especially if he rips it up in la Liga

• @Chris-J said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

@NewUser147526 said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

Hi All.

Cheers All

A top player moving away from the PL will 99% of the time cause a drop in value due to the inevitable drop in MB.

Unfortunately this is true but only because we choose to beleive this is how it is. Everyone thinks a player will get less MB outside of the EPL so they sell but rhe truth is only 2 of the top 5 media earners played in the premier league last season and one of them is Eden Hazard and the other Pogba. I think Hazards move to Madrid will finally prove you dont need to hold a player in the EPL to earn MB when its a player of his standard.
    He should join the ranks of Neymar Messi and Ronaldo this coming season

• @Snrub said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

The question is where the price bottoms out before recovery starts

Very interesting question. I remember that a forum expert @Ericali said that he could dip to £4.00. I think the bottom can be between 3.50-4.00 in July and comeback from Aug

• @Victory said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

@Snrub said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

The question is where the price bottoms out before recovery starts

Very interesting question. I remember that a forum expert @Ericali said that he could dip to £4.00. I think the bottom can be between 3.50-4.00 in July and comeback from Aug

I prefer Guru or Footballing Professor, rather than Expert - but thanks for the kind words 😁

His drop has surprised me recently (£4.28 at present) because it did look like he had bottomed out around the £4.50 mark & he held steady there for a week or two - obviously not!

It may be people are becoming aware of Real's remarks that he will be playing from the RW or the fact it's dawning on people that he won't be on penalties. Re: As what's being discussed above. 🤔

How far can he drop?

Well, he has no media the rest of the summer & is now totally reliant on PB - therefore, he could well hit the £4 mark before the new season starts.

• @Advinculas-Index said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

@Ericali

0_1561127116371_upload-41c62b29-c191-4981-b23d-9985396ed828 "

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• @Black-wolf I agree. Think he is already in Top 5 players and still improving. Also after a long spell in EPL the English media will not forget about him ever. MB around debut, 1st goal and CL games. Decent PB returns and a good Euro's next summer. Happy to hold, only question is whether or not to top up?

• @Martyn-B personally im thinking he will drop lower. So im waiting before i top up but i think a lot of the bonus money may go into him

• @Black-wolf Agree again. I hope to have one more big deposit on the 28th, will see what prices are like then. Trying not to have more than 10% of port in any one player but an even lower price on Hazard might tempt me, exception is 12% on Pogba and that is a gamble!

Edit. Hazard is 6.8% of my port.

• @Carboney said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

Surely with competing for Cl and the euros next summer he’s gonna be even more of a star and I’m sure once the season starts the media will be all over him ie Real Madrid debut and first goal etc

That's not a cert at all because if Madrid are playing on a prem day then a player from one of those matches will win media buzz. The British press are watching the premier league.

His buzz chances will be champions league games imo when media reporting is spread more widely.

• Hazard will be for RM as the goat is for Barca.

3 years time he will be a plus £10 player - depends on how you view your hold - either want quick cash or have your pockets full come 2022.....

• @Ericali said in Eden Hazard Drop ?:

Foot and ball Professor

😁😁😁😁

• Bizarre thread.

For the last few weeks there has been loads of chatter about whether hazard would drop after the transfer. Regardless of whether you think he should drop, it shouldn't come as a surprise. The only surprise is how it happened. In the past this kind of player would have crashed on transfer then recovered a bit. Hazard did seem to avoid the crash and has instead just dribbled down.

He is a very difficult player to value. You have to assume his media value is pretty much gone now. If that is the case then he is the most expensive PB player on the index if you regard mbappe and sancho as being priced on potential as opposed to being PB players.

It could go one of two ways... Either he does become a Messi dominating PB and becoming the team spokesman and retaining media value. Or.. he just does OK at pb and loses most of his media value in which case he looks very expensive. He may well keep dribbling down in price until he proves its the first of these.

• I’m in for the long haul so I’ll keep my shares and probably top u in July did get warned of hazard but something tells me he’s gonna turn it on in Madrid good luck to everyone weather u hold or sell👍

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.