Jordan Veretout - PB midfielder

• We are all well aware of the main PB midfielders, I'm talking:-

Thiago
    Kroos
    J. Rodriguez
    Banega
    Pjanic

And most are aware of the potential of young players like Kai Haverz & Zaniolo for future growthπŸ‘

But I'd like to draw the forums attention to Jordan Veretout - you PB followers are probably going to be well aware already, & to them it's old news, but for those who don't, I'll make a case for why I believe Veretout should be a sound investment. πŸ’°

Yes, it's the same Jordan Veretout that was deemed a flop at Aston Villa & who was sold on to Fiorentina for Β£9m, but as we know, a top player in real life doesn't always transfer to being a top player in Football Index terms & vice-versa. πŸ‘

Anyway, he's now established himself in Seria A since the move & last season got 5 goals & 3 assists from 33 appearances for Fiorentina employed in a deep lying position.

Here's a look at his top 5 PB scores & his current dividend yield0_1561130127176_Screenshot_20190621-143325.png

His form has not gone unnoticed, & he has attracted a bit of attention from clubs such as Arsenal, (Europa) Atalanta (Champions League) AC Milan (Europa) & Roma (Europa) the links aren't ancient & have all come about this month, June 2019 (click link) https://www.google.com/search?q=jordan+veretout&safe=active&client=ms-android-motorola&prmd=niv&source=lnms&tbm=nws&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjIubCd3_riAhUKYsAKHWgRD3MQ_AUIFigB&biw=360&bih=512

This morning a tweet from a reliable SkySports Italia reporter caught my eye
    0_1561130403262_Screenshot_20190621-150325.png

For those who can't read Italian I've used Google translate to get the gist of what's being said:-

0_1561130465754_Screenshot_20190621-150407.png

His agent is due to meet with Roma officials on Monday to discuss personal terms & a Β£25m bid looks like it has been accepted with AC Milan waiting in the wings if they can't agree terms - if you translate the full article.

With that in mind, I think the 81p a share price is very reasonable, he's transferring to a better side & will very likely be playing European football next season - this guy could have a nice rise in the next week or so as more people cotton on to what's going on πŸ€”

I'm in for a few... what do you think guys? - surely worth investing for a undervalued PB star. 🌟

• @Ericali I think if he goes to Roma, Pellegrini could be out the door. He’s had links to Arsenal and Utd this year.
    I’d imagine he’d rotate with Roma midfielders as they have a bunch at present.

• @Gregolocky it's worth noting Pellegrini has a release clause πŸ‘Œ

• I like him a lot for PB potential and I have held for a while. Hoping he goes to a team in Europe for bonus of more Pb games.

• @Westy that's part of the reasoning for my purchase too. πŸ‘

He's only 26 & the PB side of players game usually improves as they mature & use their brain more.

• Rocket ships now added.... πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€

Fly my pretties, fly!

That should do it. πŸ‘

• The rocket ships are working.... 2nd in the risers list 😁
    0_1561213371085_Screenshot_20190622-152138.png

• A big name pumped him on twitter which i think caused a large chunk of the rise.

Lot of sheep on twitter who follow certain accounts.

• @LuaLua said in Jordan Veretout - PB midfielder:

A big name pumped him on twitter which i think caused a large chunk of the rise.

Lot of sheep on twitter who follow certain accounts.

Wise man - whoever he was. πŸ‘

I just need a few 1,000 followers on Twitter then & I'm sorted!

Ericali - add me, I'll try & be more active! 😎

• @Ericali that is one hell of an impressive spare cash balance!!

I rarely have more than Β£1.00 as I always want my funds working for me... I get the argument that I should have some cash in reserve but I'm too indisciplined I guess....

• @gloryhornet88 same....especially in this boom making a few % a day on that money! But having a reserve would be nice now and again when a great opportunity arises like oyazarbal last night... I'd have liked Β£532 in my account when he hit 1.19

• @gloryhornet88 said in Jordan Veretout - PB midfielder:

@Ericali that is one hell of an impressive spare cash balance!!

I rarely have more than Β£1.00 as I always want my funds working for me... I get the argument that I should have some cash in reserve but I'm too indisciplined I guess....

Ready to react to some "breaking news" πŸ™„

Twitter alerts set to "all tweets"

I'm all about the fun 😁

• Being reported that he has got his move to Roma.

Positives in this is he will have additional games as Roma are in the Europa League & Fiorentina aren't.

Secondly, Roma finished 6th last year & Fiorentina 16th, so his PB scores should increase as his new side are more likely to be winning matches.

https://www.thewistle.com/2019/07/17/as-roma-agree-on-e19m-for-arsenal-target/

https://www.violanation.com/fiorentina-transfer-rumors-news-reports/2019/7/16/20695961/official-jordan-veretout-moves-to-roma-fiorentina-transfer-buy-sell

• I often read football italia and came across this last week https://www.football-italia.net/140622/everybody-loves-jordan singing his praises...

As mentioned in the blog the fact he moved slightly more defensive last season and featured in a struggling side would have effected his stats but he still scored well.. A move to Roma who should be pushing for Champions League places next season could improve his in play stats? My only worry is how does he fit into an already congested midfield with only three places and the likes of Nzonzi, Pellegrini, Diawara, Cristante, Zaniolo all fighting for three places??

• My only concern with Veretout is he took penalties at Fiorentina - not sure he will at Roma so he will have a reduced goal threat.

I guess this maybe offset by playing for a better team and having a higher baseline.

• @dannypea i think veretout will be first choice alongside diawara in a double pivot. I think cristante wont get much game time under fonseca