Cristian Pavon

• I missed his release on to the market today. But he still seems a bit of a bargain at 93p share.

What do others think?

• Prefer Arthur as a prospect-Barcelona, Liverpool or Man Utd bound. Pavon was linked to Arsenal but they opted to move for PEA instead, that puts me off

• The world cup is only a few months away & he's recently made the Argentina squad. As a winger listed as a forward, he will be the perfect acquisition for PB, if & when he gets a move to one of the eligible leagues.

He's also pushing for a move to Europe. There's definitely massive potential. On the basis he's ranked the 7th best performer in the Argentinean league (whoscored.com), I've invested. Fingers 🤞

• @NewUser100355 said in Cristian Pavon:

The world cup is only a few months away & he's recently made the Argentina squad. As a winger listed as a forward, he will be the perfect acquisition for PB, if & when he gets a move to one of the eligible leagues.

He's also pushing for a move to Europe. There's definitely massive potential. On the basis he's ranked the 7th best performer in the Argentinean league (whoscored.com), I've invested. Fingers 🤞

Decent assessment I'd say

• i like Pavon and am surprised his value is under 1.00 a day after launch... He should go to the WC and i'm hoping he makes a few cameos off the bench which will do his transfer prospects no harm..... I'm surprised Yerry Mina and the media marketed Vinicius Junior are still well below the 1.50 rate too... still time to get on them all, I'm skeptical about having too many 'future stars' in my portfolio but certainly think all three will have big futures.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.