Luka modric

• Luka modric played 34 matches last season,
    Anyone think he will do well this year?

• @NewUser235584

I’ve bought 100, he was as high as 80p at the beginning of last season (obviously affected by World Cup performance) and I can see him getting to at least 60p around the end of August

• @NewUser235584 im not sure about him. Real world hes a great player but ive been on FI since October and im probably wrong about this but i cant recall any PB wins and only one MB for winning the ballon d’or. Someone will probably correct me but he hasnt been well suited to FI from what i can remember

• @GregT14 said in Luka modric:

@NewUser235584

I’ve bought 100, he was as high as 80p at the beginning of last season (obviously affected by World Cup performance) and I can see him getting to at least 60p around the end of August

He went as high as he did because of the leaked winner of the ballon d’or so it was easy MB but he didnt get as much Media as was expected as Ronaldo and Messi were talked about just as much for not winning it.

• @GregT14 hard to see him going any lower so almost risk free I'd say, if Real moved him on and he came back to England (spurs??) he'd jump for sure.

• Currently 0.44p ( will wait for pb buy ins to die down before buying ) can post a good pb score (currently leading tonight but don’t own any considering buying in after the inflation) , contract runs out at end of the year with Mb opening could get a couple wins and maybe the heart of another pb team

• I sold him today as not played for Real Madrid this season as yet plus his age now.
    Hes scored tonight but I dong think he will be playing lots of mins this season I dont think.

• @Saw72

You seem to be the only person to mention his age.

He just turned 34 today.

One for the future ... 🤣😉

• Lol..
    I do not see any big moves now twilight years on him unless him and Bale go to China for pension fund...lol

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.