WOLVES

• @weerab I’m fairly sure the qualifiers don’t count.
    Someone will have a link. Don’t count on them and if the qualifiers are factored into your buying, you need to know for def!

• @Ringers cheers mate I was actually thinking of buying Morelos from Rangers for the qualifiers but no point if they don’t count when I read page regarding eligible tournaments it just lays Europa league and champions league no mention of qualifiers

• I’ve bought Neves, Gibbs-White & Vinagre with their Europa fixtures in mind.

Obviously Neves is an established first teamer but I think he is still great value.

The latter 2 should benefit hugely from any fixture pile ups and will have great opportunities to impress.

Just hope they don’t screw up the qualifiers 🤞

• I think Wolves are a great shout and their players will have opportunities of PB in an extended run of Thursday/Sunday fixtures. Man Utd players will rake up the MB until they are knocked out.

• @Chris-J My thoughts exactly..

• @MARLAN said in WOLVES:

@Chris-J My thoughts exactly..

I think there is great scope for capital appreciation in all Wolves players - Nuno will definitely take the Europa seriously and they have enough quality in their current squad to cope with the extra fixtures.

I could’ve invested in almost any of the Wolves players - Dendoncker, Coady, Jimenez, Jota to name a few others I considered.

• I’m struggling to find where it says qualifiers don’t count.
    Can anyone help???

• @Ringers said in WOLVES:

I’m struggling to find where it says qualifiers don’t count.
    Can anyone help???

I think it’s a case of ‘qualifiers’ being considered pre-tournament fixtures - similar to how World Cup qualifiers are not considered World Cup games.

• I don't think qualifiers count but as long as they progress. Look at the amount of activity in Copa America, African Cup of Nations and the U-21 tournament players. Also might pick up some MB, if in the Top 200, as these qualifiers will have plenty of media coverage after months of speculation and rumours in the transfer window.

• Nuno wants to keep a small competitive squad so any of the players will be an investment in my opinion. Neves, Jota, Raul, Coady (an England call up surely is on the cards) and Vinagre still have great growth potential. Doherty, Moutinho and Boly will be great for IPD. Keep your eyes on Ennis, Kilman and Sanderson if they are ever released as IPO’s.

• Dendoncker is good money. Only played the 2nd half of the season, scored twice and had several PB scores of over 100 after Christmas. Move is permanent now, playing for place in Belgium squad for next summer. Think he will be one to watch for Wolves.

• Wolves have a very small squad so all players are very investable at the moment as they will all be expected to play more games. Vinagre and Adama Traore are the 2 players I think that will benefit the most from the Europa League.

1 player I think who is hugely undervalued at the moment is Conor Coady, played every single minute of every game last year for Wolves. English, Captain, and is 39p?!

• I've thought about buying adama traore loads of times. I'm a boro fan and have seen plenty of him, I'm sure theres a player in there but it's an all or nothing. Could end up being dead money, could end up the best money I've ever spent. But with so many other players I want to build holds in he hasn't got any of my money yet. If ges still the same price in another year he'll probably be much higher on my list by then

• @MickTurbo
    Nuno experimented with him at RWB in the home game v Cardiff and he was superb, unstoppable that day. I actually think Bamba did his knee in trying to foul him.
    A full summer of coaching under Nuno and his team and you never know what kind of player Adama could become, the transformation in Coady and Doherty has been amazing.

• Jonny Castro is first choice LB and half the price of Vinagre, get on now while ye can #pump

• I have 300x Boly and Moutinho, 100x Jimemez, Jota, Docherty and Coady and x20 Dendoncker. Always a bad idea too have too many players from one team but I couldn't resist any of them. Plan is to top up on all of them but this thread is driving up the prices! Shhhhh!!

• @NewUser103993 said in WOLVES:

1 player I think who is hugely undervalued at the moment is Conor Coady, played every single minute of every game last year for Wolves. English, Captain, and is 39p?!

Most people probably assume he is American/Canadian with a name like that

• @Chris-J Conor Coady could be lifting the Europa League next summer.

• Randomly came across this thread, looking for info on Wolves players and traders attitudes towards them in these euro qualifiers (playing Torino tomorrow).

Since this thread was started, Dendonker almost doubled in value at his peak last week! 😨

• i'm always skeptical about investing in players 'before' they actually qualify for Europe!!! Yes you might get a better price now than you would in a few weeks but if Wolves don't beat Torino this theory could fall flat on its face?

Much better for me would be to look at the European qualifying teams once guaranteed and in the group stages and to who plays who as you can make some serious money by backing players once you know who their longer term opponents are!!

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.