WOLVES

• @NoSparkRangers
    We did look lethargic against Burnley but improved immensely when Dendoncker game on, along with Traore.

So far I feel we look strong defensively, Boly is a superb defender and bargain at 44p – I wouldn’t be surprised to see him on the verge of the French squad if he continues, he chips in with the odd goal and assist. Vallejo when he breaks into the starting XI will rocket in price from what I’ve seen so far, very good distributer of the ball and put some cracking long through balls against Torino.

Moutinho – takes corners and free kicks (apart from direct free kicks in Neves territory) – easily the best player I have seen in a Wolves shirt, bound to get between 5-10 assists per season and will play 30+ games.

Dendoncker – great value at 67p, improving game on game and makes late breaks into the box. Belgian International too

Jonny – solid, should be back in the Spanish set up if he continues playing well.

Vinagre – frightening potential, just needs to work on his defensive side.

Raul – 23 goals in 41 games in all competitions since 1st January (for Wolves/Mexico) – £1.28 – bargain in my opinion, works so well with Jota.

Jota – just gets better and better, I would value him higher than Neves. Considering he is only 22 he will go a long way and is on the verge of breaking into the Portuguese National team.

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in WOLVES:

@NoSparkRangers

Dendoncker – great value at 67p, improving game on game and makes late breaks into the box. Belgian International too

Had shares for a while and around 50% up on him but going to hold.
    Only judging from highlights he looks to be getting forward a lot more than last season and regularly getting into the box, so goals and assists could be improved from last year.
    Could edge into the Belgium team too for games against weaker opposition.

• @Wolvesfan1980 How's MGW doing mate? Still one for the future? I hold but hip price is dropping recently as he's not getting much game time, but I think if Wolves get through tonight he'll get starts due to squad size and number of games.

• @Hearthatsound said in WOLVES:

@Wolvesfan1980 How's MGW doing mate? Still one for the future? I hold but hip price is dropping recently as he's not getting much game time, but I think if Wolves get through tonight he'll get starts due to squad size and number of games.

He hasn’t looked great this season, he is clearly very talented but nothing is coming off for him at the moment.

I think the general consensus is that a loan at a Championship club playing week in week out would be perfect for him to iron out the mistakes. On the evidence I’ve seen from the last 3 home games I would say Pedro Neto is the better of the two at the moment.

• @Wolvesfan1980 thanks mate, not what I was hoping to hear but good to get an honest opinion. 👍

• @Hearthatsound He is clearly very talented and has a great coaching team behind him. I just think he needs a season where he starts 30+ games, I wouldn’t lose faith as he is still only 19 and when it all clicks he will be a top player.

• Cheers, I'm keeping him as a long term hold. It'd be nice if he had a breakthrough this season but happy to wait with him. He looked really good at one point last season, hoping he can regain that form again.

• @Wolvesfan1980 Got into Dendoncker recently, great value, late bolter for the Belgium squad if he can have a good season, expect Wloves to go all out in EL and have an average PL season. Dendoncker getting better every week, needs to add more goals and become complete midfielder to hit top PB scores now.

• @BarbayanBrawler Got a good chance of progression in Europe after seeing the groups (Besiktas, Braga and Slovan Bratislava) no long distance travelling either.

• @Wolvesfan1980 said in WOLVES:

@BarbayanBrawler Got a good chance of progression in Europe after seeing the groups (Besiktas, Braga and Slovan Bratislava) no long distance travelling either.

I'd say Besiktas and Slovan Bratislava are fairly long journeys.

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.