Deposit bonus - QUESTION ? ? ? ? ? ?

• MAKE SURE YOU OPT IN!!!

• @Marco27

Has anyone any idea what time the bonus will be paid on 1st July or in the past when it has arrived as not been through this process before.

• @NewUser336426 last bonus was paid after midday I think. 12.30-1ish if I remember right.

• I seem to remember different people getting at different times like they were just working through a list. I'm sure I got mine about 1:30pm but people were receiving theirs from first thing from what they were saying on the forum

• @Snrub

Probably been asked before but can't find. Can you sell from 12.01am (if you need) or do you have to wait until bonus is in your account?

• @NewUser336426

You can sell immediately after midnight, but I doubt there will be many buyers at that time, so you'll be looking at IS and losing money on the spread.

If you can afford to, it might be better to hold and sell in early August, when the market is booming, prices are up and when selling via the sell queue should be easy.

• @ocs123

Thanks for this advice as a new user. I am not planning on taking it all out. Just see how it goes and enjoy the ride.

• I can’t see why people are saying about some small losses after the bonus is paid. Myself and friends I know involved in this are all planning to invest the bonus straight away after it’s paid. Even if half of the people do this then surely the market will continue to rise?

• Please could I just check that if you've deposited say around £3000 during the qualifying period for the bonus but before 1st July you sell some of this portfolio do you not get 10% of the original deposited amount.

• @NewUser354220 You won't get anything on your deposit. You will get 10% on your net buys.
    Net buys means: shares bought minus shares sold.
    If you sell some of your shares before 1st of July, you still get 10% on your net buys, but the 10% will be lower cash wise than before you sold

• question there in relation to the opting in.

As a new user I didn't realise I had to opt in on my first bought shares. Are those eligible for the bonus as well or only shares bought after the opting in?

Fairly cheeky of FI either way

• @Antierror said in Deposit bonus - QUESTION ? ? ? ? ? ?:

question there in relation to the opting in.

As a new user I didn't realise I had to opt in on my first bought shares. Are those eligible for the bonus as well or only shares bought after the opting in?

Fairly cheeky of FI either way

They are all eligible.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.