Neymar price?

• @Stevo

?

He’s finished top 5 for media everyday in the last 7 days and will again today.

• @ocs123 fair enough but for months before that hes won very little. Not really been justifying the huge price tag he used to.

He could make a killing over the summer but as a previous owner I think theres better value right now.

• Hold. Or Buy more.
    It's gonna be a season full of MB for him
    (even if he doesn't move).

Slight drop expected as he signs for Barca, few days max. Then a constant rise. Being back there he's going dominate media first few weeks anytime he scores/does something significant.

Thereafter, PBs can roll in if he gets back to his best and stays injury free. Being Brazil's top name, he's always in the media (even for the smallest stories)... profit from dividends could be great for next 6 months.

Then reassess in 6 months. That's my plan.
    (I hold 4000, hell of a lot I know, been a great week!)

• @Rajiv Bloody hell!!! 4000!! I hold 175 of him, but been loving the steady flow of Dividends the past couple of weeks.

And completely agree with you, if he moves back every single thing he does will be in the papers, literally a selfie with Messi and Suarez and he's won the MB for the day haha.

• @TomIrving I was lucky to have joined nearly 2 years ago...
    I've held him since day 1. Snd slowly increased shares with time.

Hope he keeps on giving (in FI terms!)

Good luck mate!

• @Rajiv said in Neymar price?:

Hold. Or Buy more.
    It's gonna be a season full of MB for him
    (even if he doesn't move).

Slight drop expected as he signs for Barca, few days max. Then a constant rise. Being back there he's going dominate media first few weeks anytime he scores/does something significant.

Thereafter, PBs can roll in if he gets back to his best and stays injury free. Being Brazil's top name, he's always in the media (even for the smallest stories)... profit from dividends could be great for next 6 months.

Then reassess in 6 months. That's my plan.
    (I hold 4000, hell of a lot I know, been a great week!)

I hold 400 and it was very painful to see him over a pound in the red. Now he's only -36p in the red for me and rising, I hope to see my patience rewarded!
    4000 shares?: Fortune favours the brave!

• 4000 is excellent work. I have 1000 and earned like £700 this week alone... So you are raking it in.

• @Vespasian32 yours maths can’t be that good

1000x .03p is £30 x 7 = £210 and he didn’t top every day

Or are you counting cap appreciation Aswell 👀👌

• @EMBO90 yeh cap ap plus divs

• @EMBO90 said in Neymar price?:

@Vespasian32 yours maths can’t be that good

1000x .03p is £30 x 7 = £210 and he didn’t top every day

Or are you counting cap appreciation Aswell 👀👌

Probably not far off
    He is up 46p in the last 7 days and i believe he has won 15p in MB in the last 7 days which would work out at £610 overall

• @Advinculas-Index yeah I read it wrong at first

Thought @Vespasian32 was getting speacil dividends 😂😂

• Neymar price is only gonna be going up for now. Yes if he signs for Barca (that’s a big if) his price will drop slightly but can’t see it dropping more than about 50p. He’ll get that back in divs over the next few months and coupled with some pb wins he’ll keep his top spot on the index.

I hold 4200 of him so I’ve got faith! With no plans to sell. The divs this last week have been awesome!

• We all know that Neymar struggled to deliver much in the way of MB between November and May last season.

But he's truly returned to form recently. I've done a little research and since the start of Summer Media Madness (i.e. 1st June), he's delivered 52p in MB. That equates to a 6.8% yield based on his current share price (£7.61) or 7.3% if you bought in when he was circa £7.10 on 1st June.

Not a bad return in the space of 6 weeks! Particularly when you can hold and continue farming MB & PB dividends for up to three years.

• Man United should go in for Neymar

• @FI-expert said in Neymar price?:

Man United should go in for Neymar

Imagine. He'd be £9 by Christmas.

• @kristiang85 said in Neymar price?:

@FI-expert said in Neymar price?:

Man United should go in for Neymar

Imagine. He'd be £9 by Christmas.

Neymar at United would break the index, imagine all the instant selling going on to pump into Neymar - would be £15+by the time it was announced

• @kristiang85 think more than that! He'd be £9 on his signing. Think it would break the index... Would there be a single day that year that he wouldn't win MB?

• I don't know, I think with current dividend levels - would people pile in beyond £10? It would need a LOT of money to get there, especialyl with 900 shares per penny.

• @kristiang85 the div levels are going to be a big talking point as we get further into this season.
    I'm already at point where I can't be bothered with pb... As I said yesterday, by only paying one place its so often a random winner. You can be diverse and have the 50 players with best pb averages yet still only win 10-20 a season (Messi would cover half of this and he's not worth owning based on capital)...
    I think neymar and pogba can hold a high price because mb is more predictable... And u can still make a good return on them... As well as frequent wins keeping your cash flow good for reinvesting

• @kristiang85 said in Neymar price?:

I don't know, I think with current dividend levels - would people pile in beyond £10? It would need a LOT of money to get there, especialyl with 900 shares per penny.

Neymar at United would absolutely dominate media and massively de-value every top player as most would have 0% chance of winning MB most days against him.

Even a very conservative estimate of 6p per week in dividends (PB & MB) would yield 30% per annun at £10 - would fly way above that.

FI would probably have to restructure their platform completely if this happened.