Your favourite hold ‘different’ reasons

• Which player do you have in your portfolio who is your favourite for reasons other than the amount of dividends they’ve won you or the how much ROI you’ve made on them?

I’ll start: Kieran Tierney because I bought into him when his value was £1 so now any increase or decrease is a perfectly whole percentage point

• @Murph said in Your favourite hold ‘different’ reasons:

Which player do you have in your portfolio who is your favourite for reasons other than the amount of dividends they’ve won you or the how much ROI you’ve made on them?

I’ll start: Kieran Tierney because I bought into him when his value was £1 so now any increase or decrease is a perfectly whole percentage point

Haha love the OCD reasoning mate 😂👍

• Mine in Herbie Kane...coz everytime i see him, for a split second i imagine holding 300 futures in the real Kane!

• @Murph I’m the same with Lucas Digne, there’s just something so satisfying about the way it looks 😂

• Dani ceballos, have held him since i first joined, which was about a year ago now.

As a Madrid fan, i've always highly rated the kid so i'm not surprised by his recent rise at all. Tempted to sell because i've made so much off him, but given the Prem transfer links and his strong PB performances when he's started, i can see him touching that £2 mark come end of year.

• Elvedi. Just because he was one I didn't do much stat research on, but just had a good feeling. He's been a consistent riser, and now flying.

• Hans Hateboer. Nearly 50% increase since I got him

• Riccardo orsolini. First time I bought the dip and I did so because I believed traders had made a mistake. I'd had my eye on him and he dipped from 80p to 70p following the announcement that he would stay at bologna rather than joining Juventus. As a PB hold I saw this as a positive and was shown to be right as he soon recovered and is now at 90p

• Andy Rinomhota. I’m a Reading fan and he was the first Reading player (other than loans) to be added to the Index. I got involved on his IPO day at 26p (pre split equivalent) so he’s virtually risk free. Since then he’s gone on to win Reading supporters player of the year and has increased to 34p. I don’t think for one second he’ll make me rich, he’s just a very satisfying hold for these reasons!

• Ain't nobody,
    Like El Ghazi,
    Makes me happy,
    Makes me feel this way!

Dutch Ronaldo, Championship Ronaldo and after next season the new Ronaldo!

• Winks.

At 1.24 I think he is easily double by next summer.

Young, good looking, well spoken English player who England want to build their team around - see Steve Holland’s recent quotes.

Genuine gem who could be our Xavi/Silva and think with a rest and full pre season after his minor groin op will thrive with Ndombele and a fresh Kane, Alli and Son.

Regardless he is way undervalued and imo has slipped under the radar.

Caveat that I'm a Spurs fan 😘

• Brewster- simply for the cap app (bought 250 at £1.81) and hype about what's to come

• Geoffrey kondogbia.
    Just because I find his name amusing!

• @kristiang85 said in Your favourite hold ‘different’ reasons:

Elvedi. Just because he was one I didn't do much stat research on, but just had a good feeling. He's been a consistent riser, and now flying.

Agree with this, believe I bought after reading something on the forum and has been such a nice, steady riser.

For me it's Hannes Wolf. Just because it's the wolf man! Hope he comes back strong from his injury.

• Marvin Plattenhardt from Hertha Berlin. I met him after a Hertha match (3 years ago) and he gave me his Hertha shirt hahaha, 16 year old me was absolutely buzzing.

• Depends what mood im in

Sometimes i go for the "Chinlock" where i crouch down behind a sitting opponent and places my knee into the opponent's upper back, they then reach forward and grasp the opponent's chin with both hands. I then either pull straight back on the chin or wrench it to the side.

Or if im feeling more adventurous i might opt for the "Camel Clutch" which is a variane on the Leg-trap camel clutch or the "Stepover armlock camel clutch"

either those or Raheem Sterling

• Greenwood for a couple of reasons, most shares/profit but I'm just excited to watch his career develop and see where his incredible talent takes him, going to be rooting for him so hard as a United fan and big holder.

• Lee kang in.
    Because I really like the music in his hype video.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5eF-TgVepY

There's also a nutmeg timed to the drop of the beat at 1.26 if i remember coreectly which was absolutely orgasmic and basically made me plunge 5% of my cash into him.

I actually sold him recently but almost rebought just now after watching that video again.

Oof. what a player. what a song.

• @LuaLua it killed me getting rid of him. A lot of my divs might be going his way next season

• Ferran Torres because I genuinely believe he’s got everything it takes to be a top top player! One of those players that just excites you when he’s on the ball.
    Think him and soler will have a great season next year!

Looks like your connection to Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.