Your favourite hold ‘different’ reasons

• Jeff Reine Adelaide. I like the name and he has risen from 38p to 96p for me :-)

• Current fave hold has got to be whabi khazri. Sounds like some sick sushi dish.

• Wilf Zaha for financial reasons.

Belotti because I like him as a player, would love to see him in the Prem and he's basically always been in profit since I picked him up

• Proper feel good thread!! Cheers @Murph

I'd go Patson Daka, it's just fun to pump the Zambian Goat.

• Until i sold mine was manuel akanji as i bought my shares in him 22 mins before 2pm on the final day of the bundesliga season and he just happened to win star man

• Yeah great thread! Loving it.
    Must have upvoted like nine so far 😂

• I can second all the posts about lee kang in as well. Literally just sold but he made me the most money of any hold and we were born on the same day and i mean the same actual day

• @LuaLua I wanna go raving. And I wanna invest in him. Right now.

• @Lukeroro ahhaha. Lukeroro! Good to see you back.

• My fav hold is 1500 futures in Sergio Cordova, the accident prone Venuzuelan striker/winger at FC Augsburg.

Scoring an unenviable 6 goals in 45 games *most as substitute" and then getting injured before the Copa America sums up this player.

Yet one day he'll get a PB above 15 and i'll rejoice. I suspect he's similar to @Advinculas-Index in that we both know our players are not going to set the world on fire.

Up 6p though...god knows how.

• Getting on Daniel James on IPO day was bad. Sold for a higher price per share than I paid pre-share split.

• Harry Winks. Timed the buy almost at the very bottom at 81p. He seems to quietly increase everyday under the radar and still miles left in the tank to rise.

• @Ellisandro said in Your favourite hold ‘different’ reasons:

My fav hold is 1500 futures in Sergio Cordova, the accident prone Venuzuelan striker/winger at FC Augsburg.

Scoring an unenviable 6 goals in 45 games *most as substitute" and then getting injured before the Copa America sums up this player.

Yet one day he'll get a PB above 15 and i'll rejoice. I suspect he's similar to @Advinculas-Index in that we both know our players are not going to set the world on fire.

Up 6p though...god knows how.

Cordova is a funny one. One of the top scorers at the u20 World Cup a couple of years ago. To compound your bad luck with him, he was basically born 2 years too early as well, if he had put that performance in this year he would be considerably more expensive with everyone proclaiming him the next big thing.

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.