Making Money From the Red Bull Process

• Morning all, how are you? How has trading been these last few days? It feels like the Index is warming up doesn't it.

You may have seen me on Twitter waffling on about Red Bull and their youth development system. I love it so much I've written a blog post about how it can make you money on the Index. Come and take a look and then let me know what you think!

https://fifrenchtalent.com/2019/06/25/what-if-you-trusted-the-red-bull-process/

• The good thing about investing in Salzburg's top youngsters is that they are almost guaranteed a place in a PB team in Leipzig and are without the risk factor of a Turkey/China/Portugal move etc therefore represent safe investment.

Do you have any thoughts on Patson Daka? Seems highly rated at Salzburg but has a poor goal/assist return for a forward.

• Thank you. Interesting read.

What about Marcel Halstenberg? He is the first player in my port to join the 100% club and some decent PB and IPD's too and breaking into the Germany squad. Got me worried now! Has something happened to him or is it just that everyone knows about him already?

I also wanted to invest long term in some very cheap Champions League players. So went with 1000x Diego Demme. Now realised DCM never do well on FI but still think I can get 100% CA. Happy for long hold or am I deluded?

Any thoughts appreciated!

Edit: Think I may have answered my first question, Halstenberg is 28 and not what your post is about, the youth system.

• Competition for a starting berth up front i suspect will be tough for Patson Daka. Haland as mentioned. Youd also suspect Sekou Koita is welcomed into the fold after a successful loan period at Wolfsberger and key part of the Mali under 20 team that reached the quarter finals at the world cup. Karim Adeyemi also ripping it up for the reserves. 17 perhaps but Szobozalais strides made this season suggests if you are good enough you are old enough.

• @Chris-J Absolutely. That's one of the key factors for me. The pipeline into PB. As for Daka, I think that he could get a shot with Dabbur leaving. He can play across the front three which helps!!

• @Martyn-B Ha! Halstenberg was definitely eligible he's just not one of my faves! Nothing has happened to him, don't worry!! As you say, Demme and other DMs will struggle to score well if they are a pure DM. I'd be concerned that unless the scoring matrix changes his price won't rise too much I'm afraid!

• @FIGenesis Ok thanks for your insight. I am already watching RB's results closely as I also hold Orban and tempted by the keeper, although keepers aren't great value for me atm, so will wait and see with Demme. Thanks again.

• @Martyn-B No worries! Keep your eye on Keepers too. For IPD some are superb value. The clean sheet dividend can often win you a very high percentage ROI.

• @Dalien-Smith Agree on that. It will be tough for Daka to win a first team place. I expect there to be some more loaning out of players this season..

• Great read

• @Tom7471 Thanks bud. Appreciate it.

• Ive gone for Bernede, Szobsozlai and Haland this season. Pleasing to see Haland get a hat trick tonight. Up front slot up for grabs and 18 year old Haland is going for. He's a real brute of a fella. Proper giant. He looks set to plunder alot of goals this season through his pure physicality.

• Iā€™m betting on Daka as a young star to break through and Minamino to prove his worth at a lowly 40p. Both have a lot of potential as shown last season in the Europa league.

• @TeamGB Minamo looks decent enough. Daka I fancy more. He and Haland have been in the goals pre season and tonight. 67p for Daka does look rather short at this moment in time. I've tried to limit myself to just 3 Salzburg players however he does look worth a punt.

• @Dalien-Smith love Bernede as a gamble. Hyped coming out of the PSG academy but never got his chance. This season is big for him. Great club to be at to help his development!

• @TeamGB Daka has looked really decent in their recent friendlies. Needs to fight for game time.

• @Dalien-Smith said in Making Money From the Red Bull Process:

Ive gone for Bernede, Szobsozlai and Haland this season. Pleasing to see Haland get a hat trick tonight. Up front slot up for grabs and 18 year old Haland is going for. He's a real brute of a fella. Proper giant. He looks set to plunder alot of goals this season through his pure physicality.

Man. I did well out of Haland but I fancy I may have got out way too early.šŸ™

• @Dalien-Smith I never bought into Haland. But I still hold Daka at 22p, Hwang 21p and Minamino at 36p.

• @TeamGB I've bought into them at some stage too. Kicking myself. All sold now. If I'd had your patience I could be sitting pretty. Fair play to you mate for sitting on them.

• I sold Haland last night, but still hold Szobsozlai. He has had a few links to Arsenal over the past few months, and with several players such as Xhaka, Torreira, and Ozil rumoured to be veering towards the exit in January, fingers crossed i'm hoping for more Szobsozlai to Arsenal links over the next few weeks.

• Szobsozlai I really rate. Hard to see him doing anything this window but he looks great on set pieces. He looks really well suited to the matrix. He's a mere boy at minute but he's done so much. Champions League and national team regular. Over 2020 you'd expect his price too easily double and beyond.