Catching IPO early

• Why is it I check for the IPO frequently but by the time they appear they have shot up 30/40p in price? Any chance of getting them at their initial set price? Or is t very rare and pot luck?

• @lostinthedam seems impossible I looked at a couple today and the green tracking line of value was 20p above the supposed ipo price

• @lostinthedam Martin Caceres hasn't moved if you want a defensive PB shout, on the IPO release info it said he's at Verona but he's actually at Lazio, on Monday he made 76 passes including the assist for their goal. He also scored 3 in 14 games at Verona before his move and will be at the WC with Uruguay who've got a fairly easy group. Sorry it's not much compensation but generally the new IPOs drop once instant sell becomes available so keep an eye open in a couple days.

• WELL SPOTTED THAT MAN @AT10 - I didn't pick him out cos I thought he'd left Lazio for Verona not the other way around!! His 3 goals in 14 look like a massive exception to the norm given his historical stats of 9 in 160 (just outside what I'd consider a goalscoring defender) - BUT given the other factors I'll have some of that!! Kaching!

• @Agatello really hoping he nails a nice early PB now, I owe you a few quid!!

• @AT10 said in Catching IPO early:

@lostinthedam Martin Caceres hasn't moved if you want a defensive PB shout, on the IPO release info it said he's at Verona but he's actually at Lazio, on Monday he made 76 passes including the assist for their goal. He also scored 3 in 14 games at Verona before his move and will be at the WC with Uruguay who've got a fairly easy group. Sorry it's not much compensation but generally the new IPOs drop once instant sell becomes available so keep an eye open in a couple days.

Appreciate that mate!! Great info

Looks like your connection to Football Index Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.